Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by john8734 View Post
    hahaha I actually never thought of it that way, as we speak, the victim is making a report on MPGH against the user that he bought it from because the acc closed down /s. The account was only out of my possession for under 24 hours, I don't think they would have enough time to sell it etc in that short period of time.

UPDATE:

I just logged into Origin to see if I got any new messages, to my surprise I did. You actually aced that theory halaf.

I hope you sort this out, and make sure you secure your account very good...Because there are people that crack accounts and sell them for REALLY REALLY cheap prices...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf_19 View Post
    I hope you sort this out, and make sure you secure your account very good...Because there are people that crack accounts and sell them for REALLY REALLY cheap prices...
    I believe my password was leaked due to a db leak as most of my passwords are similar or the same, but I've updated ALL my passwords so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I believe my password was leaked due to a db leak as most of my passwords are similar or the same, but I've updated ALL my passwords so this doesn't happen again.
    Change your password to "Password" trust me that password is fucking uncrackable

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Freeze For This Useful Post:

LOnE_WoLF (04-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Stuff like this happens all the time. The guy who bought the account from the 'hacker' knew it was a hacked account. It's his own fault and he most likely didn't pay much for it anyway. Your account might've been compromised days or weeks ago but the person who had the details didn't change the password until someone purchased your account.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleDutch For This Useful Post:

Illuminati (04-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Stuff like this happens all the time. The guy who bought the account from the 'hacker' knew it was a hacked account. It's his own fault and he most likely didn't pay much for it anyway. Your account might've been compromised days or weeks ago but the person who had the details didn't change the password until someone purchased your account.
    or thats what hes trying to make it seem like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Congratulations for losing your account and sorry for getting it back!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Congratulations for losing your account and sorry for getting it back!
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

jks.

Yes, I understand my acc was hacked lmao, I'm just saying I wasn't keylogged.

Thanks
    Yeah there was most likely a db leak or summin', that's how these russian crackers get ahold of these large amounts of accounts and sell them here on MPGH.

Thanks
    Lmao, ISIS did hack you bro.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

jks.

Yes, I understand my acc was hacked lmao, I'm just saying I wasn't keylogged.
    Im dead lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12