HelpHow do I delete a thread?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How do I delete a thread?
Hello. I'm kind of new here and I've been looking for a way to delete my thread but I couldn't find one.
Only moderator(s) of the section can delete your thread, including the global moderators. Report your thread using the report button on the lower left side of your post (looks like this) and just state you want your thread deleted with the reason.
Yeah I have tried that but it gives me an error which states that I cannot post links.
Quote Originally Posted by Bargins View Post
Yeah I have tried that but it gives me an error which states that I cannot post links.
You need to become member level 1(Get 10+ posts) to be able to post links.

Look HERE for more information.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


You need to become member level 1(Get 10+ posts) to be able to post links.

Look HERE for more information.
Can't Post Links or Send Private Messages? Read Why Here!

10 posts isn't enough for one to become able to post links. 15 is the minimum amount of posts any user's required to have in order to become able to post them.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?