Not sure if threading is working

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Not sure if threading is working
I recently began adding threading to my cheat to improve the performance of it in general.

this is what I have for the code
Code:
thread Crosshair_thread = thread(ShowCrosshair);
thread GLOW_thread = thread(GLOW);
thread RADAR_thread = thread(StartRadar);
thread SLOWAIM_thread = thread(SlowAimFunction);	
thread BHOP_thread = thread(RunBhop);
thread Triggerbot_thread = thread(Triggerbot);
thread fov_thread = thread(ChangeFOV);
thread AutoShoot_thread = thread(AutoShoot);
		/* Start threads */
AutoShoot_thread.join();
fov_thread.join();
Crosshair_thread.join();
GLOW_thread.join();
RADAR_thread.join();
SLOWAIM_thread.join();
BHOP_thread.join();
Triggerbot_thread.join();
the problem is it doesnt seem to be working, can someone explain why and/or how to fix it?
thread funcTest3(Aimbot);

void join();
funcTest3.join();

this is what my threading looks like.
Quote Originally Posted by tweedash View Post
thread funcTest3(Aimbot);

void join();
funcTest3.join();

this is what my threading looks like.
1. love your avi
2. I tried to change it to what you are using and it still doesnt work...
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
1. love your avi
2. I tried to change it to what you are using and it still doesnt work...
We'd need to see some source code to understand better why it's not working.
Quote Originally Posted by tweedash View Post
We'd need to see some source code to understand better why it's not working.
What else should i show? thats all i have for the threadding stuff
Honestly I'm not experienced enough to know entirely what's going on. I would ask someone else around here, maybe they'd know a bit better?
I ran into some threading issues and that's how I fixed mine ^
Quote Originally Posted by tweedash View Post
Honestly I'm not experienced enough to know entirely what's going on. I would ask someone else around here, maybe they'd know a bit better?
I ran into some threading issues and that's how I fixed mine ^
Alright, thanks for your help anyways!
Quote Originally Posted by phoenix8383 View Post
Which is exactly what he wants.

He doesn't want his application to close and his threads still running in the background.
He already started his threads with the declaration, which means that all of his threads are running, and once the code gets to the first join( ) call, it will wait until this thread has finished, and essentially wait until every thread has finished.

@OP, you didn't specify anything in regards of what isn't working. What is supposed to happen, what is happening instead? Are there any errors? Is anything missing?
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Which is exactly what he wants.

He doesn't want his application to close and his threads still running in the background.
He already started his threads with the declaration, which means that all of his threads are running, and once the code gets to the first join( ) call, it will wait until this thread has finished, and essentially wait until every thread has finished.

@OP, you didn't specify anything in regards of what isn't working. What is supposed to happen, what is happening instead? Are there any errors? Is anything missing?
The way I understand it (probably wrong) threading is supposed to allow multiple functions to run at the same time without the (Sleep(x)) interfering with the performance of the other functions. For example, I have a bhop function that works perfectly on its own but if I want to run my random delay triggerbot at the same time, it delays the jumping of the bhop. I am not getting any errors and I don't believe anything is missing but I could be wrong because I still barely know how to set up threading.
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
The way I understand it (probably wrong) threading is supposed to allow multiple functions to run at the same time without the (Sleep(x)) interfering with the performance of the other functions. For example, I have a bhop function that works perfectly on its own but if I want to run my random delay triggerbot at the same time, it delays the jumping of the bhop. I am not getting any errors and I don't believe anything is missing but I could be wrong because I still barely know how to set up threading.
You still havent mentioned any problem you are encountering.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
You still havent mentioned any problem you are encountering.
If I have both my triggerbot (with random delay) and my bhop enabled, the random delay affects the bhop because the (Sleep(random)) affects the whole program. I was trying to get rid of this problem by threading
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
If I have both my triggerbot (with random delay) and my bhop enabled, the random delay affects the bhop because the (Sleep(random)) affects the whole program. I was trying to get rid of this problem by threading
Show your code then.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Show your code then.
Lol I'm at school (in calc class) I'll post it when I get home
Try it like this

DWORD WINAPI pThread1(LPVOID params)
{
//pCodenz here
ExitThread(0);
}

in main: CreateThread(0, 0, &pThread1, 0, 0, 0);

ur sleeps won't affect other threads
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?