Thumbs upEbay SELLER Accounts shop! (20% Discount)

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Ebay SELLER Accounts shop! (20% Discount)
Welcome Dear Members. I want to present my product in this forum. I sell eBay SELLER accounts. All account is CRACKED, but working and most importantly, all the account is unactive from owners. As for prices, the prices are very low.

30-60 Feedbacks ➦ 7$ (Accept Bitcoins only)
60-120 Feedbacks ➦ 12$ (Accept Bitcoins only)
120-250 Feedbacks ➦ 20$ (Accept Bitcoins only)
250-500 Feedbacks ➦ 35$ (Accept Bitcoins only)
1000-2000 Feedbacks ➦ 65$ (Accept Bitcoins & Paypal)
5000-10000 Feedbacks ➦ 200$ (Accept Bitcoins & Paypal)

I would like to remind you all accounts is older. Please also read my RULES.

We don't care about Security Measure and Limits and other, which were received after accounts purchasing Ebay.
Also we aren't responsible for your work with accounts - payment and anything another.
Guarantees for account - 5 hours after receiving it
When you buying account, you automatically agree with the rules.


You can contact me in PM, or Skype - Ebay.sellers


I can give only 1 vouch, only for moderator/administrator.





- - - Updated - - -

Image is just for proof. All accouts what i sell is inactive, buyer can check it
Quote Originally Posted by 7KM View Post
Image is just for proof. All accouts what i sell is inactive, buyer can check it
Added on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by AzazelPlays View Post
Added on skype.
Added, thank you!
User made a different deal with me, I asked for an ebay account that has PP attached so I can buy stuff from ebay, he agreed and failed to deliver.

He instead gave me an account that has PP locked so i cant buy anything, contacted him for a refund or a replacement and he literally ignore everything I said and copy+pastes this like a retard " We don't care about Security Measure and Limits and other, which were received after accounts purchasing Ebay.
Also we aren't responsible for your work with accounts - payment and anything another. "


Don’t buy anything from him.


Here is a screenshot where he confirmed i can buy stuff from the ebay account: i.imgur.com/skypxjN.png
You're a liar and you want everything for free, because you could open scam report against me!

Conversation screenshots is here - ****** / freeidiot

Anyone can told me I'm wrong about anything?
Quote Originally Posted by 7KM View Post
You're a liar and you want everything for free, because you could open scam report against me!

Conversation screenshots is here - ****** / freeidiot

Anyone can told me I'm wrong about anything?
may I have a vouch account?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
may I have a vouch account?
Sure, my dear. I can't see message button on your profile and please, send me message, i'll reply account details
Quote Originally Posted by 7KM View Post
Sure, my dear. I can't see message button on your profile and please, send me message, i'll reply account details
You don't have enough posts for PM but you can add me on skype, Gaar.mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


You don't have enough posts for PM but you can add me on skype, Gaar.mpgh
Added, writed but not answering. Skype: ebay.sellers
+vouch got my account so far works fine, ill update if anything changes!
Quote Originally Posted by AzazelPlays View Post
@Gaar take a vouch pls or @Ben
Now you can see vouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
+vouch got my account so far works fine, ill update if anything changes!
Thank you!
added you on skype
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?