[Tutorial] [Hacking] Godmode - 2

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[Tutorial] [Hacking] Godmode - 2
This is the series of tutorials on how to make hacked clients for private server

Let's start

In this tutorial imma show you how to get this:
 
IMG


From this:
 
IMG


Tools needed:
-JPEXS

Tutorial:

-Open client with JPEXS (if its packed do this first { http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1110879 })

-Navigate to:

scripts>com>company>assembleegameclient>objects (this may be diffrent,depends on the client)

-Open "ObjectProperties"

-In ObjectProperties find part with:

"hasOwnProperty("Player");"

-Click on ("Player") on the right side it should jump the the part of code with that string
It should be like (pushstring "Player")
Click "Edit" button and replace "Player" with whatever you want

 
IMG


-Click save and save it wherever you want, enjoy

Notes:
-If you change "Player" to "Enemy" enemies will attack eachother and you will get XP and Loot
-You have to edit it as bytecode cuz if you edit it as as3 client gets corrupted
-This may be patched on some servers

-I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THIS SERVER SHOWED IN SCREENSHOTS I USED IT JUST AS AN EXAMPLE (Cuz its online)

If this is useful please leave a thanks or a comment.If you gonna hate,feel free to do so, i don't care

Yup, this works. damn daniel I'm op.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
damn daniel
Back at it again with the white sneakers :P
ggwp you broke most servers xd
once i press save it says but something error, idk and it doesnt matter if i just remove player then type Player back, is this a packed client or what ?
Twas the night before hackmas and all through the house voolox was coding and raple was well... raping a mouse
when poof through the chimney came this stupid post and twas burned before hackmas on the old witches post

Also assisted spell bomb pls
bumperinoooo
What decompiler I need to use???
Quote Originally Posted by santana5102 View Post
What decompiler I need to use???
Read the fucking thing

Quote Originally Posted by kristijonassu View Post
How to get free program? script
JPEXS? Google it
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post


Read the fucking thing



JPEXS? Google it
Wow I knew it already but servers created a new defense system... Maybe new tutorials to break it :O
Quote Originally Posted by santana5102 View Post
Wow I knew it already but servers created a new defense system... Maybe new tutorials to break it :O
3 lazy to make tutorials :P
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post


3 lazy to make tutorials :P
Maybe to do that includes using rabcdasm :/
Used this on Nilly's. I'm 2 bad for this sadly.
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post
Used this on Nilly's. I'm 2 bad for this sadly.
You are not bad. Nilly is too good for you :P
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us