DiscussionID's

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ID's
Is there a program where "it" can automatically search up the ID's and input into a notepad if the ID is True or False?

True = Has value in it.
False = It doesn't have any value.

If there isn't one, anyone know a beginner way to create that sort of program?
Don't understand what you mean entirely. You mean Shop ID's and Quest ID's?
Like checking if they work?
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Don't understand what you mean entirely. You mean Shop ID's and Quest ID's?
Like checking if they work?
Yes by checking I don't mean manual checking, I mean by a program that will automatically checking it for you from 1 to 100000.
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


Yes by checking I don't mean manual checking, I mean by a program that will automatically checking it for you from 1 to 100000.
I once made this for Quest ID's, and it just recorded the name of the quest that opened. Don't think the same method would work for shops though, can't remember.

As for checking if shops 'work' after the limitations set by AE, I can't really think of a way without being disconnected all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I once made this for Quest ID's, and it just recorded the name of the quest that opened. Don't think the same method would work for shops though, can't remember.

As for checking if shops 'work' after the limitations set by AE, I can't really think of a way without being disconnected all the time.
I wasn't planning using this on AE
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post


I wasn't planning using this on AE
Private server? There would probably be ways.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Private server? There would probably be ways.
Mind explain it for me, since I have absolute no clue when it comes to coding.
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post

Mind explain it for me, since I have absolute no clue when it comes to coding.
Are you doing it for quests/shops or both?
Anyway, the method would pretty much be the same. When you load a shop/quest you're sending a message to the server, and the server responds with information about that shop/quest, or even if it is a valid ID that you've loaded. All you have to do is handle the response from the server to determine the shop/quest ID's value, and loop this until all the ID's you want to check is finished.

It's quite hard to explain, and I haven't touched the code in at least a year. If I wasn't in the middle of exams I'd code something for you (or at least try to) but sadly I am. Your first step should be to decompile the SWF of whatever private server you're targeting. From there, look for the functions that load shops/quests and try to understand what they're doing. If you don't understand something you can send it to me
So you pretty much want to know if there's a way to make the process automated? That'd be nice.
Than looks intresting ! i used a really basic way to do this process manually using HellQuest and And algorithm so , But its not safe and looks so hard ! i really Like your Idea to have a auto way looking for one too ! i hope if there is some one who can deal with that !
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us