Red faceWTBRenting Facebook accounts! 5 USD Amazon gift cards!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Renting Facebook accounts! 5 USD Amazon gift cards!
As tittle say just renting old facebook accounts for 5 usd amazon gift card!
I only want email and password of facebook, I wont change password, just 2 min with the acc. After this you can change password.
Skype : pvponed


NOT CRAP, NOT SPAMM, NOT ILEGAL, YOU'LL NOT GET ANY SHIT ON YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. I'LL BE LOGGED ONLY 2 MINUTES, OR MAYBE 5, MAXIMUM 10 MINUTES.


SKYPE AGAIN : pvponed
Add my skype, Want to discuss
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Add my skype, Want to discuss

Added and talking!
Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
Im interested. I also have one quick question, why do you need facebook accounts?

For one Ebook.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
^^^^^
I got a facebook acc like 2-4 yrs old...i cant risk it, like u posting fucking porn affiliates and crap
Nope, any crap, not porn, not spamm. Just need to log in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Add my skype, Want to discuss

I just did it to him. Were 5 min.
Quote Originally Posted by PVPOne View Post

For one Ebook.


- - - Updated - - -



Nope, any crap, not porn, not spamm. Just need to log in.

- - - Updated - - -



I just did it to him. Were 5 min.


I have 3 really old facebook accounts if youre interested. Add me on skype: qlk.mpgh I can also try to find more but im looking for 25$ amazon to get premium.
Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post




I have 3 really old facebook accounts if youre interested. Add me on skype: qlk.mpgh I can also try to find more but im looking for 25$ amazon to get premium.
Im just paying 5 for each fb account.
Added on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by PVPOne View Post
Im just paying 5 for each fb account.
Added on skype.
Alright, i will get on my pc when i get home.
Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
Alright, i will get on my pc when i get home.

If you want we can do it trough PM, but maybe when I try to log in to your facebook accs I'll need some verification code. I had this problem before with @Luverdark
Quote Originally Posted by PVPOne View Post

If you want we can do it trough PM, but maybe when I try to log in to your facebook accs I'll need some verification code. I had this problem before with @Luverdark

Can confirm that this guy is legit, did it with my account. He was done within litterally 2mins. Thanks bud, I'm gonna donate and hopefully get premium
Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
+1 Completely trusted! Can verify that I have gotten 5$ from the code he had given me. The process was completely done and fast!

thanks you buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Can confirm that this guy is legit, did it with my account. He was done within litterally 2mins. Thanks bud, I'm gonna donate and hopefully get premium

Thanks your for trusting!
Im interested. I also have one quick question, why do you need facebook accounts?
^^^^^
I got a facebook acc like 2-4 yrs old...i cant risk it, like u posting fucking porn affiliates and crap
+1 Completely trusted! Can verify that I have gotten 5$ from the code he had given me. The process was completely done and fast!

vouch! trusted member. did nothing illegal and is a good trader
Quote Originally Posted by HappyCabbage27 View Post
vouch! trusted member. did nothing illegal and is a good trader
Thanks you! very much!

- - - Updated - - -

In a few days I'll close it and I'll rent facebook accounts just for 2 usd paypal.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?