WTSSamsClub Rewards/Accounts - $100, $200, $300, $400+ - Cheap/20% - BTC ONLY!

Posts 1–15 of 167 · Page 1 of 12
SamsClub Rewards/Accounts - $100, $200, $300, $400+ - Cheap/20% - BTC ONLY!




I have SamsClub accounts with balance ranging from $10 to $500.

How to use these?

Install their app, go to the store and pay at self-checkout.
More info can be provided on skype.


How much do they cost, you ask?

Only 20% of the value. Meaning $100 SamsClub will cost only $20.
I will offer some discounts for loyal customers with BTC as payment.


What payment methods do I accept?
I will only accept BTC payments for these.


Current stock? Will be updated daily in new posts, so subscribe to this thread for updates.



Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $130.00
Rewards: $140.00
Rewards: $140.00
Rewards: $130.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $100.00
Rewards: $100.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $110.00
Rewards: $150.00
Rewards: $260.00
Rewards: $220.00
Rewards: $190.00
Rewards: $260.00
Rewards: $400.00
Rewards: $370.00
Rewards: $270.00
Rewards: $160.00
Rewards: $160.00
Rewards: $150.00
Rewards: $170.00
Rewards: $180.00
Rewards: $180.00
Rewards: $170.00

Also have 10 x $90.00, 20 x $80, 30 x $70, $60 and $50 accounts.


Any more info, feel free to ask me on skype by clicking the button below. My skype has the same avatar as the one on MPGH.


[img]http://**********.com/addskype/live%3Adianaseller.png[/img]





Bought a 490$ + 270$ account, all went well!
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
@dianaclarke will you accept Paypal from a 6 year veteran?
She told me she dont because too mqny problems.
added you on skype.
@Madara, @Sunrise - I only accepted Paypal from a really trustworthy and loyal customer of mine, @tiger595.

It's not that I don't trust you or someone with high rep and vouches, but my annual $2,800 limit on paypal is almost at 0 and I don't want any troubles with it until it resets. I will soon get a new VCC/VBA and create a new paypal account, but until then, I will stick to BTC and offer discounts for your troubles (exchange rates and all).

Thanks for your understanding!
Got 260 earlier great seller not got to use yet though
+Vouch bought $100 and $180 cards from sams club all went well and fast!
Bought a $220 & $190 account, all went well!
Quote Originally Posted by krollins View Post
Bought a $220 & $190 account, all went well!
Quote Originally Posted by jonnytdk View Post
+Vouch bought $100 and $180 cards from sams club all went well and fast!
Quote Originally Posted by Rjon5134 View Post
Got 260 earlier great seller not got to use yet though
Thanks for the vouches.

All the high ones were sold. All I have left is $160 and below.

I have around 15 x 100-160, 30 x 50-90.

Add me on skype to order what's left.
I'm online and selling.

$160 and below. Lots of $100+ in stock.

Click on the skype button in my signature to add me.
My avatar on skype is the same as the one on MPGH.
I'm online and selling.

$140 and below. Lots of $100+ in stock.
Bought $150 and worked perfect and fast , Great seller and delivers! Will buy more from Dianaclarke
Bought $130 and once again worked well and fast.. Delivers fast once you send BTC, Thanks again!
Bough 3 x 110$ all worked fine!
Posts 1–15 of 167 · Page 1 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?