SolvedHELP ME PLEASE! ERROR !

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
HELP ME PLEASE! ERROR !
PLEASE HELP ME! WATCH THE VIDEO!



I'm sorry . You have to uninstall the blackshot than reinstall it again
Quote Originally Posted by apizlocaa View Post
I'm sorry . You have to uninstall the blackshot than reinstall it again
reinstalled, so many times..but , of course, anything solved/
i only get authenciation error when i login to bs alot of times like maybe 5-6? but after awhile like 30mins then i can play alr
Quote Originally Posted by InTaken View Post
i only get authenciation error when i login to bs alot of times like maybe 5-6? but after awhile like 30mins then i can play alr
The same for me
@nemphis Holy shit you actually made and edited a video just for this.
lol okay. so first you get disconnected to the server list with some weird text and then authentication code failed?
That "disconnection to server list" thing usually happens when the game detects any 'suspicious' programs, like process hacker, hex editor neo, etc.
Check if there are any programs running in the background that may cause this?
easy to fix go to system delete control setting-your name then game guard only
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
@nemphis Holy shit you actually made and edited a video just for this.
lol okay. so first you get disconnected to the server list with some weird text and then authentication code failed?
That "disconnection to server list" thing usually happens when the game detects any 'suspicious' programs, like process hacker, hex editor neo, etc.
Check if there are any programs running in the background that may cause this?
that is because I like to edit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
@nemphis Holy shit you actually made and edited a video just for this.
lol okay. so first you get disconnected to the server list with some weird text and then authentication code failed?
That "disconnection to server list" thing usually happens when the game detects any 'suspicious' programs, like process hacker, hex editor neo, etc.
Check if there are any programs running in the background that may cause this?
Hmm ,before I open bs ,I close everything, because I record every my game by pressing Scroll Lock, so I don't want to be laggy obviously, every time, especially when I inject a hack ,or open a loader, it works, but not for that much time, and after I get this error, but now , I get whenever I don't even hack bs, I reinstalled, deleted crashrpt ,and others.. And ,no , it still get's 20 minutes from me, when I want to login back after I got this error with this weird text.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
easy to fix go to system delete control setting-your name then game guard only
I do this everytime..(
Try clean your registry with Ccleaner, re-start your pc, do login in another acc, in last case unintall blackshot with REVO uniinstalller and clean again with ccleaner and install.
No response after 3 days.
//Closed.


- - - Updated - - -

MissClick.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us