WTS★ Fitbits SE Service ★ $50 Surge ★ 24-48 Hours ★ Best Value on the Market ★ 24/7 ★

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
★ Fitbits SE Service ★ $50 Surge ★ 24-48 Hours ★ Best Value on the Market ★ 24/7 ★

Prices:


Surge- $50
Charge HR- $25
More Coming Soon!


Proof of Past Orders:






Add my skype: Ice.MPGH
Added you on Skype. Hopefully you're reliable (Can't say that for every other Fitbit SE'er here).
Quote Originally Posted by Fat1hh View Post
Interested if you accept payment on tracking.
Fitbit has been cancelling a lot of lately.
I did a few yesterday not cancel,ed I can show some proof they were all processed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by compromyze View Post
Interested but gonna wait for a vouch. do you offer a refunds if you fail the order or like the guy above said payment once the tracking number is confirmed?
Yeah I refund if you look at the thread if theres a problem you can have a refund!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prove Them Wrong View Post
Added you on Skype. Hopefully you're reliable (Can't say that for every other Fitbit SE'er here).
I am reliable because I have time and mo orders at the moment which makes me realiable since these other guys are too busy to take notice of customers
You are absolutely right. Other Fitbit SE'ers outright ignore their customers, and others ("FitbitGod") insult them.

So far so good, everyone. We worked out a payment deal and he'll be working on my orders as soon as customer service opens back up! Very friendly so far.

Update:

He processed the order and I've received confirmation! He did his part and succeeded in the SE, something I can't say for ANY other Fitbit SE'er on here. Got it done in under an hour. Extremely friendly, as well. Highly recommend!
Vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Vouch copy?
Already talked to him @Gaar
Interested if you accept payment on tracking.
Fitbit has been cancelling a lot of lately.
Quote Originally Posted by Fat1hh View Post
Interested if you accept payment on tracking.
Fitbit has been cancelling a lot of lately.
Did a 3 orders yesterday all got processed dont see a problem :P
Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
Did a 3 orders yesterday all got processed dont see a problem :P
Talking to you currently!
Interested but gonna wait for a vouch. do you offer a refunds if you fail the order or like the guy above said payment once the tracking number is confirmed?
so madara. we meet again
Quote Originally Posted by aunr View Post
so madara. we meet again

Fight me Obito
Review about my order :
Ordered a FitBit Surge, after talking a bit with the seller he agreed for 30$ advance on 20$ on confirmation deal.
He was damn bloody quick and I got the confirmation in 20 freaking minutes after placing the order.
The confirmation said that the order was received but there are 10% chances the order can get cancelled from here..

Vouch for the seller. Quick at communication and keeping me updated. Most other sellers have kept me waiting.

Would buy again if this gets delivered.

Regards,
Ethan!

UPDATE : The order says it is being processed so I guess there is no chance from here on for it to get cancelled.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Review about my order :
Ordered a FitBit Surge, after talking a bit with the seller he agreed for 30$ advance on 20$ on confirmation deal.
He was damn bloody quick and I got the confirmation in 20 freaking minutes after placing the order.
The confirmation said that the order was received but there are 10% chances the order can get cancelled from here..

Vouch for the seller. Quick at communication and keeping me updated. Most other sellers have kept me waiting.

Would buy again if this gets delivered.

Regards,
Ethan!

UPDATE : The order says it is being processed so I guess there is no chance from here on for it to get cancelled.
Thanks man good luck with the fitbit I am happy that I can make fast sales and trades like this hope it stays this way!
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?