Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Need a Better Processor

My current build seems perfectly okay considering the games I play the most, and I know I need to get about 8 more Gigabytes of RAM. I'm definitely in need of a new processor. This is my current. Keep in mind that I am by no means at all an "AMD Fanboy" but I would prefer to keep it as an AMD chip for simplicity of my drivers. This is assuming it's at all possible.

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    when buying higher end CPU's, intel is better, get an i5-4690 or the unlocked version if you are going to overclock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spode. View Post
    My current build seems perfectly okay considering the games I play the most, and I know I need to get about 8 more Gigabytes of RAM. I'm definitely in need of a new processor. This is my current. Keep in mind that I am by no means at all an "AMD Fanboy" but I would prefer to keep it as an AMD chip for simplicity of my drivers. This is assuming it's at all possible.
    get an 8350 if u want amd, if not go with an i5 4690k or 6600k or 4460

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    get an 8350 if u want amd, if not go with an i5 4690k or 6600k or 4460
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
    when buying higher end CPU's, intel is better, get an i5-4690 or the unlocked version if you are going to overclock
    Thank you, gentlepeople!

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thank you, gentlepeople!
    No problem, let me know what you end up getting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

No problem, let me know what you end up getting
    For sure. Right now Im working on finding an amazon refunder who can get me an ipad to sell so i can have a little vacation money for next week and then ill buy a new processor with whatevers left.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    For sure. Right now Im working on finding an amazon refunder who can get me an ipad to sell so i can have a little vacation money for next week and then ill buy a new processor with whatevers left.
    Nice, Good luck with that then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Also, apple refunding is an option aswell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Also, apple refunding is an option aswell
    I heard that your chances were significantly lower when using an apple refunder. Not to mention, can't you only ship it to your house once? I'm intending on buying a Macbook with that for school, whenever I decide to go back.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I heard that your chances were significantly lower when using an apple refunder. Not to mention, can't you only ship it to your house once? I'm intending on buying a Macbook with that for school, whenever I decide to go back.
    I see, I believe you can do it multiple times

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Since you already have a motherboard with an AM3+ chipset, I would recommend going up to an FX-8350 for cpu. However, if you have a more expendable budget I would definitely recommend getting an LGA 1151 motherboard and pick up somthing like an i5-6600k. Overall it is a much better cpu however on a lower budget it is probably better to just stick to amd and get the 8350. Hope I helped