arma 3 exile Pop cap / item service - paying extra for speed and reliabilty
So I am looking for a person or persons to basically (for a price or compensation) come on a server I play on alot. and a very specific way "help" me out
I would like them to come on, spawn something or a few things, also spawn items in and then "drive" around maybe do a few things to other players, DEF not obvious hacking though. then conveniently come near me, and i just so happen to get the kill, and all of the loot.
this way I can still record, and have an alibi and since you prob would not care about the server. IF you got banned from it, that's just one out of so and so, I would not ever release the recording plus u can choose what ever name you want. its ONLY if someone called us out or something.
Thanks. will pay for speed as well. I do require NOT you going first BUT< that you spend a few mins testing to make sure u can actually hack on the server, arma 3 is pretty good at preventing it I think, and I am pretty sure our server is def one that well done as well.
Thanks
prefer you have way to voice chat, and primarily English speaking (for ease of communication)
I would like them to come on, spawn something or a few things, also spawn items in and then "drive" around maybe do a few things to other players, DEF not obvious hacking though. then conveniently come near me, and i just so happen to get the kill, and all of the loot.
this way I can still record, and have an alibi and since you prob would not care about the server. IF you got banned from it, that's just one out of so and so, I would not ever release the recording plus u can choose what ever name you want. its ONLY if someone called us out or something.
Thanks. will pay for speed as well. I do require NOT you going first BUT< that you spend a few mins testing to make sure u can actually hack on the server, arma 3 is pretty good at preventing it I think, and I am pretty sure our server is def one that well done as well.
Thanks
prefer you have way to voice chat, and primarily English speaking (for ease of communication)



