Hi guys. Like the title says. looking to buy microsoft office for mac for a max of $5.
Paypal!
Skype: aaronfudgecakes
TORRENT. (Cracked)
5$ for searching the link? :P
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Deftsu
Hi guys. Like the title says. looking to buy microsoft office for mac for a max of $5.
Paypal!
Skype: aaronfudgecakes
Forgot to quote.
Originally Posted by Deftsu
Hi guys. Like the title says. looking to buy microsoft office for mac for a max of $5.
Paypal!
Skype: aaronfudgecakes
Just torrent it dude. Don't spend 5$ on something you can get for free... Go on piratebay
Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_
Just torrent it dude. Don't spend 5$ on something you can get for free... Go on piratebay
hmm. never used torrent before, but I know that there are risks of getting caught >.<
Originally Posted by Deftsu
hmm. never used torrent before, but I know that there are risks of getting caught >.<
Lol, you can't get caught... I have been using torrents for several years..
Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_
Lol, you can't get caught... I have been using torrents for several years..
Thanks btw. I'll check torrent out
Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_
Lol, you can't get caught... I have been using torrents for several years..
May i ask what torrent do you use to get keys??
Originally Posted by ShenBar
May i ask what torrent do you use to get keys??
The hell? Keys? Do you even know what a torrent is?
Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep
The hell? Keys? Do you even know what a torrent is?
Nope. I never go deep in stuff like that but can i know what it is??
Originally Posted by ShenBar
Nope. I never go deep in stuff like that but can i know what it is??
Torrent is a cracked program. Example: Windows Office 2012 original costs around 60$[not sure how much it really is]
Someone buys it, and then cracks it, so other can have it for free. Basically that's it...
Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep
Torrent is a cracked program. Example: Windows Office 2012 original costs around 60$[not sure how much it really is]
Someone buys it, and then cracks it, so other can have it for free. Basically that's it...
Can i add you on skype and get more information please?
Originally Posted by ShenBar
Can i add you on skype and get more information please?