[Requested by Spazm] ThunderForge Rep Bot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by SpazmSpasmSpam View Post
Thank you very much!!!!
No problem <3 Hope it helps you out Me being a member it's pretty much useless but I saw you made the request
Quote Originally Posted by DukLMAO View Post
No problem <3 Hope it helps you out Me being a member it's pretty much useless but I saw you made the request

Sir, if i may ask is there no other quest that gives more rep? i think bones and ladder gives 350. No other quest that gives higher rep?
Quote Originally Posted by aizein851 View Post
Sir, if i may ask is there no other quest that gives more rep? i think bones and ladder gives 350. No other quest that gives higher rep?
I requested for this particular quest because you only need to kill 4 mages. Bones and Ladders requires you to kill 15 which takes alot of time for a bot.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us