GTX 1080 Benchmark (NOT Marketing Material)

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
GTX 1080 Benchmark (NOT Marketing Material)
Haaaah told you @Windoge 10 that the 3x performance of titan x that they were claiming was solely for marketing purposes. It's like 4 fps faster than 980 ti
10/10 disappointed, I was expecting at least 20+ more fps than 980 ti lol gg Nvidia, now it's AMD's turn.

I find it funny that lot of people fall for it, of course it was for marketing purpose.
P.S: That doesn't mean I haven't fallen for it either in the past.
The announcement of this thing was surprising but im an AMD guy. So i cant wait to be honest
Source.....
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Haaaah told you @Windoge 10 that the 3x performance of titan x that they were claiming was solely for marketing purposes. It's like 4 fps faster than 980 ti
10/10 disappointed, I was expecting at least 20+ more fps than 980 ti lol gg Nvidia, now it's AMD's turn.

Eh it was for VR, but still buying
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Source.....
forgot now, can't google again Playing bf4 it was some news site, just google 1080 benchmarks and check out the news section.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Eh it was for VR, but still buying
well now I won't regret buying the 980 ti
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
forgot now, can't google again Playing bf4 it was some news site, just google 1080 benchmarks and check out the news section.

- - - Updated - - -



well now I won't regret buying the 980 ti
Yeah, still 970 kids can get 8g instead of 3.5


- - - Updated - - -

@Dexter http://www.mobipicker.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-4k-benchmarks-leaked/
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Lmao. I'm gonna buy 2 of them and double dip. Gonna have 4X SLI
more than 2 is just a bad decision

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Yeah, still 970 kids can get 8g instead of 3.5


- - - Updated - - -

@Dexter http://www.mobipicker.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-4k-benchmarks-leaked/
the video is a fake lmao, how could you fall for that
lol it's still way cheaper.
Still cheaper and still better when playing in higher quality such as 4K and definitely better when VR is an option for everyone.
Just wait till getting the error that the drivers are not working
Lmao. I'm gonna buy 2 of them and double dip. Gonna have 4X SLI
Lol. I don't need this. Anyone knows if Graphic card can be replaced in an iMac?
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?