My free AP method - Use on own risk
Hey there guys,
I am fkin furious right now.
It just came to my attention that I got banned from Aeriagames.
So Guess what? Here is a E-Book for taking free AP!!
https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/6usa1cl3ga
https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/6usa1cl3ga
Thanks + Rep if it works for you
Also i'm not responsible if your account is getting banned either blocked.
Greetings,
FireBlzed

I am fkin furious right now.
It just came to my attention that I got banned from Aeriagames.
So Guess what? Here is a E-Book for taking free AP!!
https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/6usa1cl3ga
https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/6usa1cl3ga
Thanks + Rep if it works for you

Also i'm not responsible if your account is getting banned either blocked.
Greetings,
FireBlzed

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Anyway, it's nice to have an easier way to farm AP at my disposal. Thanks for sharing your Ebook on how to farm AP with all of us once again! 


