Please stop
I am not asking for users to stop posting questions on the help forums but can you please be clear on what you want to be helped and not just add a general clearance, asking for people to do something for you isn't a help request...its more like a do something for me and will most likely just not get replied to and closed since no one replied in a week.
I love when people ask questions, even the simplest questions I will allow but asking someone to do something for you or asking what do I do? when you are not pointing at what is the problem or what is confusing you then its confusing and just a waste of space in the help forums...
The best thing about the help forums is that I can reference the forum if any players are having difficulty in the subject, when someone ask to make them a behavior, or make them a slice of coding for this or that is not a help request and I cannot reference it since it is not a problem or question
Not to mention that most of the help requests that are just a "do this for me" will just not get posted on so that one of the moderators can just /close it and put it away while actual help requests asking what do I do on this or that or asking how to fix this problem or can someone please help me in this confusing code that I cannot understand will be answered accordingly
If you want someone to make something for you just ask someone in a PM or just ask someone to help me in this confusing code so that you may learn and one day code by yourself...
I self taught the whole source without asking for any help and you can ask Bear himself because I was with him when I was self-teaching and this just shows that you can do it...you can learn how to make your own stuff because one day all the "expert" coders will not be here to help you...and one day you will be forced under a rock with no one to reply to your help request and on that day I hope you took the time to learn from all the help request that was answered and self taught yourself what to do...
and I am not that old so don't say that I have all this experience and learning was easy...in no way was it easy but understanding the language first before delving into the source did help understand the source itself
so people...for the good of the RotMG nation...please learn so that one day you may become an "expert" at the source and you may be the one helping all the new users in the forums...just looking at all the help requests, tutorials, and understand the basics of C# will help you understand the source better
and please for the life of god stop posting 'DO THIS FOR ME" fake help requests...it in no way is going to get replied to and is just another wasted space
I am sorry if I am ranting but for the life of god the help requests keep on getting sillier every day to the point where they aren't even questions anymore just a bunch of DO THIS FOR ME requests...which actually should be a sub forum XD it will at least get rid of most of the spam in the Help section

GG this is my 220th post XD I am 11/50 of the way to getting 1k posts :3
I love when people ask questions, even the simplest questions I will allow but asking someone to do something for you or asking what do I do? when you are not pointing at what is the problem or what is confusing you then its confusing and just a waste of space in the help forums...
The best thing about the help forums is that I can reference the forum if any players are having difficulty in the subject, when someone ask to make them a behavior, or make them a slice of coding for this or that is not a help request and I cannot reference it since it is not a problem or question
Not to mention that most of the help requests that are just a "do this for me" will just not get posted on so that one of the moderators can just /close it and put it away while actual help requests asking what do I do on this or that or asking how to fix this problem or can someone please help me in this confusing code that I cannot understand will be answered accordingly
If you want someone to make something for you just ask someone in a PM or just ask someone to help me in this confusing code so that you may learn and one day code by yourself...
I self taught the whole source without asking for any help and you can ask Bear himself because I was with him when I was self-teaching and this just shows that you can do it...you can learn how to make your own stuff because one day all the "expert" coders will not be here to help you...and one day you will be forced under a rock with no one to reply to your help request and on that day I hope you took the time to learn from all the help request that was answered and self taught yourself what to do...
and I am not that old so don't say that I have all this experience and learning was easy...in no way was it easy but understanding the language first before delving into the source did help understand the source itself
so people...for the good of the RotMG nation...please learn so that one day you may become an "expert" at the source and you may be the one helping all the new users in the forums...just looking at all the help requests, tutorials, and understand the basics of C# will help you understand the source better
and please for the life of god stop posting 'DO THIS FOR ME" fake help requests...it in no way is going to get replied to and is just another wasted space
I am sorry if I am ranting but for the life of god the help requests keep on getting sillier every day to the point where they aren't even questions anymore just a bunch of DO THIS FOR ME requests...which actually should be a sub forum XD it will at least get rid of most of the spam in the Help section

GG this is my 220th post XD I am 11/50 of the way to getting 1k posts :3

if it wasn't for you I would have just gotten board and just left it since I wasn't getting any satisfaction from it but since I could give my coding to you it let me self teach while I was getting excited about the coding I was producing