Email Spam

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Email Spam
I keep getting some random spam shit saying ive won money and stuff. I keep blocking them but the email changes so i keep getting spammed.
Any way to stop it?
Change e-mail address?
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
Change e-mail address?
its my main email adress...
What our genius @Stack said. Or you could report it to google
I mean, there are other ways like coding a program to filter e-mails and delete them if there are some words like "win", "free", etc.
Use a email client + spam filter.
Use a non shitty web email provider.
Use a email/word filter.
I dont go on everyhing on my email i go on primary which i dont get spam like that
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
I keep getting some random spam shit saying ive won money and stuff. I keep blocking them but the email changes so i keep getting spammed.
Any way to stop it?
Wow, you win money?! I only win Viagra
Use an email client with a spam filter.
What email provider are you on? I personally feel like gmail is great at filtering spam out, you can import your old email account into gmail and have everything saved if you want.
You're obviously signing up for some shady websites who are selling to you.
I'd just move to a new all, saves a lot of hassle.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us