UnhappyHelp[RIP] Error while reading CShell | Can't dump with OllyDbg

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[RIP] Error while reading CShell | Can't dump with OllyDbg
Hey guys, I think I have a little problem... I tried to dump CShell using Loadlibrary and Olly (like I did every time) and I got "Access violation when reading [00000128]"
I never had this problem before, I really want to dump this sh**
The dump is wrong with weird strings etc...
There is a new protection, or someting like this ?
I'm lost and some help will be kind


I'm using Windows 10 64 bits, OllyDbg 1.10 32 bits, trying to dump CShell of CrossFire ARX.


Thanks,

SKYNET
instantrip.png84 KB · 25 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by SKYNETGIGN View Post
Hey guys, I think I have a little problem... I tried to dump CShell using Loadlibrary and Olly (like I did every time) and I got "Access violation when reading [00000128]"
I never had this problem before, I really want to dump this sh**
The dump is wrong with weird strings etc...
There is a new protection, or someting like this ?
I'm lost and some help will be kind


I'm using Windows 10 64 bits, OllyDbg 1.10 32 bits, trying to dump CShell of CrossFire ARX.


Thanks,

SKYNET
try using PETools
try to dump it from crossfire.dat ? use lordpe
Or just use the one loaded into memory by your loadlib
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
try using PETools
Hey,

I tried PETools and same problem, I don't know why

Loaded CShell in Loadlib, did a Full Dump in PETools and the dump was wrong...(same as OllyDbg)
Maybe try to dump CShell while CrossFire is started (with PETools) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Or just use the one loaded into memory by your loadlib
I hope that CShell is completly loaded into Loadlib... I don't know why it's not working anymore :/

- - - Updated - - -

OMG !! I finally found how to dump that sh** !

I downloaded a plugin for OllyDbg 1.10, and I activated "x64 Compatibility-mode" and now it's working
Simply loaded CShell in Loadlib and dumped with Olly...

Thanks for your help guys
Happy hacking

//Close Request
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us