Interest?
Hello MPGH users,
I was wondering, since there isn't much activity lately in the GTA V section.
Is there any interest in a simple toggle hack? No menu, just keybinds.
A menu might come later!
I've been modding GTA myself using my own written scripts which I learnt to write with help from people of MPGH.
I Decided to give back and see if there was any interest?
I'll be looking in this thread and see if there is any interest
.
I was wondering, since there isn't much activity lately in the GTA V section.
Is there any interest in a simple toggle hack? No menu, just keybinds.
A menu might come later!
I've been modding GTA myself using my own written scripts which I learnt to write with help from people of MPGH.
I Decided to give back and see if there was any interest?
I'll be looking in this thread and see if there is any interest
.