Rust Experimental

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Rust Experimental
Hello, I have been around for awhile now, and I haven't been on here in forever, but I have sprung from the dead and am wondering some things about Rust Experimental.
1. I see all of these people using Assembly-CSharp.dll hacks, and are these detectable with the current status of Rust's development?
2. Is there a way to bypass EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)?
3. How do bans for Rust work?
4. What is "Emulated Rust" and how does it work?
5. Is there any good, undetectable hacks currently for Rust?
Quote Originally Posted by Reese101 View Post
Hello, I have been around for awhile now, and I haven't been on here in forever, but I have sprung from the dead and am wondering some things about Rust Experimental.
1. I see all of these people using Assembly-CSharp.dll hacks, and are these detectable with the current status of Rust's development?
2. Is there a way to bypass EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)?
3. How do bans for Rust work?
4. What is "Emulated Rust" and how does it work?
5. Is there any good, undetectable hacks currently for Rust?
i made my own, i really doubt you'll find a good undetected one out in the market. shit always gets detected, unless it's limited spots/closed communitys.


EAC is not VAC, much better. but still shit.
how did you make your own hacks? could you add me on skype,, could I possibly use yours?
Do not use any public hacks lol. And also, Admins usually play on most popular servers so if they catch you they can ban EAC ban you, so be careful.
Quote Originally Posted by Reese101 View Post
Hello, I have been around for awhile now, and I haven't been on here in forever, but I have sprung from the dead and am wondering some things about Rust Experimental.
1. I see all of these people using Assembly-CSharp.dll hacks, and are these detectable with the current status of Rust's development?
2. Is there a way to bypass EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)?
3. How do bans for Rust work?
4. What is "Emulated Rust" and how does it work?
5. Is there any good, undetectable hacks currently for Rust?
1) Assembly DLL is easily detectable, don't try it. Use internal hacks only.
2) EAC is bypassed with a kernel and stopping ring0. Along with bypassing some scans.
3) Bans are basically VAC bans, no getting around them. Developers do ban you too in spectator mode.
4) Emulated Rust is cracked Rust than you can play on cracked servers (No EAC and is why you see all the Assembly DLL cheats)
5) Nothing is undetectable, only pay to hack sites offer average protection with detection every week or a bit longer
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us