Dear Hackers :)
Here, add the hack and then use Orape to client encrypt and add more hacks to the client : OrapeClientEditor
Here, this is an old flashplayer mod that I personally use to modify certain things : ModifiedFlashplayer
Item Id List(For Cheat Engine) : ItemIDList
Use Cheat Engine(google it)!!! (You can also use ART Money or Quick Memory Editor)
I was going to link the P'server auto account creator so you can also spam the server with so many accounts and players that it crashes buuuuttt...not yet
I think with this they will suffer enough
If you want you can also just change the IP K-relay connects to so it would connect you to the P'server but you will need to add the custom entities into the Packets for it to recognize the custom entities and you might need to edit a few more things lol I haven't really tried it on a fully modded server I just tested it a bit on a blank fab server and it seemed to run smoothly with a working auto-nexus called OP auto nexus or something and the stat changer someone made is really good and a better alternative to cheat engine since you won't need to scan it just auto detects it
Here is a few tips to the people using the hacks
Use an auto keyboard or an auto clicker with the inf magic so you can spam and lag the server.
Use the in app spammer with the modified flashplayer to spam tutorial and then nexus with the auto keyboard so you can easily get the cartography bonus
Use the in app spammer to spam the wServer Log when the owner is offline just make it type a command that you can't use like /max and it will spam the wServer and cause the server to lag more or maybe if your lucky crash for hours
Use Cheat Engine to modify your dexterity and make your damage per a second about 1 million per second if you edit your flashplayer to have 120(100) fps (Use powerful items that are slow like D-Bow or A.S.S and when you dex hack it will make you instakill(not really) anything...basically breaking almost everything and lagging the server a ton making the VPS go to shit and lag)
Use the Cheat Engine to also change your speed and speed hack
making getting to quests a lot faster and you can easily glitch through walls giving you an easy to use No-Clip to cheat your way through the abyss 
Last time I checked the Item Id cheat with cheat engine was patched but might as well check XD if it works get yourself a admin sword...if the item id is there lol
If you want to go more in depth you can also open the SWF with N++ and change the custom items rate of fire into 5 and it will shoot so fast basically giving you instant sb damage
OR You can open the SWF with Jpex and change any item the game into whatever rate of fire you want and it will do the same thing
The modified flashplayer can change your mouse cursor to anything you want but the default is the RotMG pro cursor so make sure to customize your experience
@VoOoLoX has tutorials and such so if you want to learn how to actually modify the swf then view these links and feel free to ask him questions...BUT DON'T SPAM HIM -.- I am watching you...
Dealing with packed clients - 1
Objects No-Clip - 3
I am sure he has a few more but I cannot find them
Come at me Owners
I want you to try your hardest to patch these or your server will be riddled with cheaters and there will be nothing you can do...hehe
I probably seem like the bad guy...so I might as well play the role until something changes
don't comment on this just leave your hate msg.
Leave your hate and threats in the comments below
I appreciate all your hatred feedback it helps me make sure that I am ruining the lives of the Owners and the legit players that spend time playing
~Love <3Stop using Ctrl + a dickshit lol
Here, this is an old flashplayer mod that I personally use to modify certain things : ModifiedFlashplayer
Item Id List(For Cheat Engine) : ItemIDList
Use Cheat Engine(google it)!!! (You can also use ART Money or Quick Memory Editor)
I was going to link the P'server auto account creator so you can also spam the server with so many accounts and players that it crashes buuuuttt...not yet
I think with this they will suffer enoughIf you want you can also just change the IP K-relay connects to so it would connect you to the P'server but you will need to add the custom entities into the Packets for it to recognize the custom entities and you might need to edit a few more things lol I haven't really tried it on a fully modded server I just tested it a bit on a blank fab server and it seemed to run smoothly with a working auto-nexus called OP auto nexus or something and the stat changer someone made is really good and a better alternative to cheat engine since you won't need to scan it just auto detects it
Here is a few tips to the people using the hacks

Use an auto keyboard or an auto clicker with the inf magic so you can spam and lag the server.
Use the in app spammer with the modified flashplayer to spam tutorial and then nexus with the auto keyboard so you can easily get the cartography bonus
Use the in app spammer to spam the wServer Log when the owner is offline just make it type a command that you can't use like /max and it will spam the wServer and cause the server to lag more or maybe if your lucky crash for hours

Use Cheat Engine to modify your dexterity and make your damage per a second about 1 million per second if you edit your flashplayer to have 120(100) fps (Use powerful items that are slow like D-Bow or A.S.S and when you dex hack it will make you instakill(not really) anything...basically breaking almost everything and lagging the server a ton making the VPS go to shit and lag)
Use the Cheat Engine to also change your speed and speed hack
making getting to quests a lot faster and you can easily glitch through walls giving you an easy to use No-Clip to cheat your way through the abyss 
Last time I checked the Item Id cheat with cheat engine was patched but might as well check XD if it works get yourself a admin sword...if the item id is there lol
If you want to go more in depth you can also open the SWF with N++ and change the custom items rate of fire into 5 and it will shoot so fast basically giving you instant sb damage
OR You can open the SWF with Jpex and change any item the game into whatever rate of fire you want and it will do the same thing

The modified flashplayer can change your mouse cursor to anything you want but the default is the RotMG pro cursor so make sure to customize your experience

@VoOoLoX has tutorials and such so if you want to learn how to actually modify the swf then view these links and feel free to ask him questions...BUT DON'T SPAM HIM -.- I am watching you...
Dealing with packed clients - 1
Objects No-Clip - 3
I am sure he has a few more but I cannot find them

Come at me Owners
I want you to try your hardest to patch these or your server will be riddled with cheaters and there will be nothing you can do...heheI probably seem like the bad guy...so I might as well play the role until something changes
don't comment on this just leave your hate msg.Leave your hate and threats in the comments below
I appreciate all your hatred feedback it helps me make sure that I am ruining the lives of the Owners and the legit players that spend time playing~Love <3Stop using Ctrl + a dickshit lol

:P (THX For info)