What are your guys favorite anime this season?

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
Jojo is clearly the best this season.
If I had to pick:
1. Academia; Just an all around great show
2. Re:Zero; I honestly thought it was going to be a RomCom of sorts, but these last 3 episodes have been intense af.
3. Kabaneri ; Despite it Copy/Pasting AoT, i still look forward to every episode each week.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
If I had to pick:
1. Academia; Just an all around great show
2. Re:Zero; I honestly thought it was going to be a RomCom of sorts, but these last 3 episodes have been intense af.
3. Kabaneri ; Despite it Copy/Pasting AoT, i still look forward to every episode each week.
Gotta say I agree with this ^ except I don't really look forward to Kabaneri I just watch it because its only of the few "alright" anime this season.
And I'd add Sousei no onmyouji
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Gotta say I agree with this ^ except I don't really look forward to Kabaneri I just watch it because its only of the few "alright" anime this season.
And I'd add Sousei no onmyouji
I also enjoy Sousei, but I wouldn't add it to my "can't wait to watch weekly"
Mine would be

Re:Zero
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV)
Joker Game
Sakamoto and Kabaneri on par
I'd go with Killua from Hunter x Hunter. heh nice mems XDDD rawr
Space Patrol Luluco is AOTS.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Post your favorite anime this season
Grass the Animation
I also forgot to mention Big Order and Tanaka-san

I absolutely love them both, they're the "can't wait for new ep to arrive" tier anime
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Still haven't watched a single anime from this season.
Get on with that shit m8


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I also forgot to mention Big Order and Tanaka-san

I absolutely love them both, they're the "can't wait for new ep to arrive" tier anime
big order is boring af and tities 2 much

tanaka-san is god tier.
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I also forgot to mention Big Order and Tanaka-san

I absolutely love them both, they're the "can't wait for new ep to arrive" tier anime
Big Order is cancer.
Still haven't watched a single anime from this season.
I'd say Re:Zero, Ace Attorney and Joker Game really now that it's the end of the season
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I'd say Re:Zero, Ace Attorney and Joker Game really now that it's the end of the season
Re:zero is good, I kinda just dropped ace attorney. And I kinda keep up with joker game.
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?