HelpInternal Offsets

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Internal Offsets
I'm trying to fix an old sdk that I found. However, some of the offsets for it seem to be hard-coded. I was trying to figure out how to find weird offsets and/or signature patterns for things like global vars, engine/client factory or initializeaddress either using ida pro or olly. Please don't just link me the pattern thread from wasser esser as I have read it multiple times.
Try and find an updated SDK which has offsets and update them. If not you could look at one of the dumps and see if any offset names match.
Quote Originally Posted by ActualCheats View Post
Try and find an updated SDK which has offsets and update them. If not you could look at one of the dumps and see if any offset names match.
I'm not trying to c+p offsets, so your answer isn't valid. I'm trying to learn how to get them so I don't have to do the same leeching process again.
Finding offsets is a generic thing not specific to CSGO. If you want to find your Local Entity, use Cheat Engine to find your player's position or something unique to your player, and follow one of the many tutorials online for finding pointers with Cheat Engine. This is where the offsets come from. If you want to learn about how the offsets are updated automatically after they are already found, you should search for 'signature scanning'. I believe there are some nice tutorials on this forum. The best implementation of sig scanning I have seen so far is in Y3t1y3t's offset dumper. You can google him to find his github repository.
Quote Originally Posted by goochguy View Post
Finding offsets is a generic thing not specific to CSGO. If you want to find your Local Entity, use Cheat Engine to find your player's position or something unique to your player, and follow one of the many tutorials online for finding pointers with Cheat Engine. This is where the offsets come from. If you want to learn about how the offsets are updated automatically after they are already found, you should search for 'signature scanning'. I believe there are some nice tutorials on this forum. The best implementation of sig scanning I have seen so far is in Y3t1y3t's offset dumper. You can google him to find his github repository.
Listen man... Finding offsets related to my player isn't a problem. Using cheat engine isn't a problem. I'm trying to find SDK hooking specific offsets like appsystemfactory, initializeaddress, clientfactory, globals, input offset ect. I have no idea how to search for those. If you don't know what I'm talking about please dont comment, as its not helpful to reccomend me some skid dumper for external cheats.
Quote Originally Posted by CLOOK View Post
Listen man... Finding offsets related to my player isn't a problem. Using cheat engine isn't a problem. I'm trying to find SDK hooking specific offsets like appsystemfactory, initializeaddress, clientfactory, globals, input offset ect. I have no idea how to search for those. If you don't know what I'm talking about please dont comment, as its not helpful to reccomend me some skid dumper for external cheats.
Sorry for misunderstanding your question. Y3t1y3t's offset dumper also dumps the netvars, maybe you can find something useful in his code is what I was mostly suggesting. (hence suggesting github)
Quote Originally Posted by goochguy View Post
Sorry for misunderstanding your question. Y3t1y3t's offset dumper also dumps the netvars, maybe you can find something useful in his code is what I was mostly suggesting. (hence suggesting github)
^Link to the offset dumper in question: https://github.com/Y3t1y3t/CSGO-Dumperⓘ.
Code:
========================= OFFSETS =========================
>> Dumped @ Fri May 27 01:03:02 2016
[+] m_iHealth: 0xFC
[+] m_iTeamNum: 0xF0
[+] m_vVecPunch: 0x3018
[+] m_bBoneMatrix: 0x2698
[+] m_vVecVisualPunch: 0x300C
[+] m_iArmorValue: 0xA9E8
[+] m_iFlags: 0x100
[+] m_iGlowIndex: 0xA310
[+] m_fFlashDuration: 0xA2F8
[+] m_fFlashMaxAlpha: 0xA2F4
[+] m_iLifeState: 0x25B
[+] m_bIsDefusing: 0x3894
[+] m_bDormant: 0xE9
Make your own Netvar Manager to grab all netvar offset's automatically.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us