QuestionIMG Uploader

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
IMG Uploader
Hello and before anyone tells me to use the search function, I already did and couldn't find anything related to my question. I've been tinkering with VB'08 trying to figure out how to set build an image uploader; for let's say... Tinypic. I'm a novice at programming; hence starting off with VB'08. So my question:

Does anyone know how to make an image uploader OR can help me produce one?

Thank you for any help/advice!
I'll take that as a no
1. Get all links
2. Try google or use youtube
3. Come back
4. DONT double post
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
1. Get all links
2. Try google or use youtube
3. Come back
4. DONT double post
Response:

1: Get all links? What links are you talking about, I didn't say anything about links.
2. I have tried google, I've looking for about 2 days before I posted. I found one but it was in C#, I'm using VB.
3. Check.
4. 12 hours later isn't called "double post" it's called "bump." Though that bump was to close the discussion as no one was able to answer the question, which you still haven't answered the question. A simple "yes - i can help you." or "no - it's not possible" would've been more helpful than what you posted.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us