ArrowBatman Auto Injector 1.0.0.0

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Batman Auto Injector 1.0.0.0
Hello!

This is my new injector [Batman injector]!

How to use?
Open the injector and go to Settings, add your process name and open the injector it will inject all DLLs

into process.

Important: Paste all DLLs on Library (folder)
The Config.exe have the process name to inject the libraries, bu you can edit the process name on

Settings.

Enjoy

...::: Images :::...






...::: Virus Scan :::...

Jotti Scan
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/3shf3s5f8g

Virus Total Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4e2c7f1c38dd4b66e5f089807a721d43268b4f4a8b5b498618 4a74b26ccf72a1/

analysis/1464596744/


Please, approval @Jim Morrison @Minerva @Smoke @Hero

The unpacked version on ZIP file

Thank You!

Credits
bengaludo @Kim.Jong @*Ben10*

Batman Auto Injector_mpgh.net.zip2.4 MB · 2,220 downloads 7/57 malicious
Nice , Working Fine .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Nice , Working Fine .
U tested it?!?!?!...
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk and let me know what happens.
The unpacked version is still in the ZIP folder.
Does it work on 32bit ?
Quote Originally Posted by HaoXian. View Post
Does it work on 32bit ?
Instead of asking you can try it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post


Instead of asking you can try it yourself.
Wow nice answer. No ppl have figure out that answer .. "try it urself"
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post


Instead of asking you can try it yourself.
Talking about doing business.
If you asking someone to do something like add you on skype then you have to pay for his service fees as well.
After all its same as your idea of doing business no one will do anything for free right?

Make payment first then he will add you on Skype. Without that kind of agreement I think he won't think you are doing the business not properly.

By the way, I believe people taking break after they have completely done the job to get some rest and relaxation but halfway doing something then next moment gone for break?
How would you able to continue on what you are doing after you come back from your break.
Things that in your head before you left for break might gone but obviously not everything is gone yet not everything will be still in your mind to remember.
Even worse after you comeback to continue for rest 21% the game is updated then it might not be 79% anymore.
May be 70 or may be 9% only you will never know.

And seriously make those League of Legend gamers cry because I hate that game most never play again after I try my first match.
That game supposed to be a 2 teams VS game but in reality its 1 vs 4 guys and a group of enemies.

But I know you are Premium member I don't really know what does that really means but I think you got some power unlike the rest of us.
So please if delete post or ban me please pm me first and wait for my reply first. Hehe its quite uncomfortable for me if I didn't see as last time on something is going to be gone forever and don't want to leave without saying any farewell to few people that I think I will miss them later. Haha.

Open new account and come back is possible but what is the point of coming back when it is very clear that you are not welcomed.

But I didn't mean I make any offence here just in case because you are premium so I don't know what will happen later.
Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
Talking about doing business.
If you asking someone to do something like add you on skype then you have to pay for his service fees as well.
After all its same as your idea of doing business no one will do anything for free right?

Make payment first then he will add you on Skype. Without that kind of agreement I think he won't think you are doing the business not properly.

By the way, I believe people taking break after they have completely done the job to get some rest and relaxation but halfway doing something then next moment gone for break?
How would you able to continue on what you are doing after you come back from your break.
Things that in your head before you left for break might gone but obviously not everything is gone yet not everything will be still in your mind to remember.
Even worse after you comeback to continue for rest 21% the game is updated then it might not be 79% anymore.
May be 70 or may be 9% only you will never know.

And seriously make those League of Legend gamers cry because I hate that game most never play again after I try my first match.
That game supposed to be a 2 teams VS game but in reality its 1 vs 4 guys and a group of enemies.

But I know you are Premium member I don't really know what does that really means but I think you got some power unlike the rest of us.
So please if delete post or ban me please pm me first and wait for my reply first. Hehe its quite uncomfortable for me if I didn't see as last time on something is going to be gone forever and don't want to leave without saying any farewell to few people that I think I will miss them later. Haha.

Open new account and come back is possible but what is the point of coming back when it is very clear that you are not welcomed.

But I didn't mean I make any offence here just in case because you are premium so I don't know what will happen later.
Dafuq are you talking about? I just said that lazy ass can test it himself instead of asking.

Also @leeshay go back to play minecraft.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post


Dafuq are you talking about? I just said that lazy ass can test it himself instead of asking.

Also @leeshay go back to play minecraft.

Haha that was unexpected response from you. I thought some explosion might coming to me.
Agreed here found many people don't even bother to google it and they are on the web browser just open tab and google it can find already.
And I am sure they downloaded the injector but can't understand why didn't test whether it work on his computer or not and ask people instead.
If no one reply until dooms day apocalypse pity them after downloaded and never open because waiting for someone to answer.


By the way, minecraft I think you are the best. I'll go with Legend Arena or Torn City lolx
Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
Haha that was unexpected response from you. I thought some explosion might coming to me.
Agreed here found many people don't even bother to google it and they are on the web browser just open tab and google it can find already.
And I am sure they downloaded the injector but can't understand why didn't test whether it work on his computer or not and ask people instead.
If no one reply until dooms day apocalypse pity them after downloaded and never open because waiting for someone to answer.
Haha agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
By the way, minecraft I think you are the best. I'll go with Legend Arena or Torn City lolx
I dont think so.
HM,,HOW TO INJECT BLACKSHOT SEA AND 1 DLL ???
Quote Originally Posted by ale ale jdt View Post
HM,,HOW TO INJECT BLACKSHOT SEA AND 1 DLL ???
U Can Inject More Than 1 DLL , Inject When BS Alr Load . Like Server Selection , Lobby & Etc .
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?