TalkingHi There

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hi There
Hello, I've lurked on MPGH for quite a while, now I'm finally making an introduction. My favorite games are Combat Arms, Unturned, and DayZ. I hope to contribute to this site and meet new people.
Whalecum. We have nothing in common. I hate all those games.
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Whalecum. We have nothing in common. I hate all those games.
Those aren't my only favorites tho, like H1Z1, CS:GO, and Garry's Mod. That's about my 6 main games.


Quote Originally Posted by xJudgez View Post
Welcome and i love dayz but waiting for 0.6 to realse can't play on 0.59 too annoying
Haha, I last played DayZ like a month ago, just running around the map with my Mosin.
Quote Originally Posted by pumaa View Post
Those aren't my only favorites tho, like H1Z1, CS:GO, and Garry's Mod. That's about my 6 main games.




Haha, I last played DayZ like a month ago, just running around the map with my Mosin.
If you're good u can add me to skype or steam... i have few friends who sells guns and set so ill ask for gun.
Welcome and i love dayz but waiting for 0.6 to realse can't play on 0.59 too annoying
Welcome to MPGH.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?