Thumbs upIOS 9 Jailbreaks.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
IOS 9 Jailbreaks.
Hi guys.. it has been a while since any jailbreak for IOS has released, im still on IOS 8.4 and still have my jailbreak but i want to upgrade & still be able to.. does any of you guys know when the ios 9 jailbreaks will be released or anything?
yeah I've been waiting for it since November...I'm stuck on iOS 9.2 D: Pangu and TaiG are taking too long
pangu has jailbroken 9.1 which is most likely the last for awhile because people want to get paid to jailbreak now. ios 9.0.0, 9.0.1 , 9.0.2, 9.1 all jailbroken. Taig and Pangu only trustworthy places to check pangu**** and taig.com/EN to check

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UPDATE TO A JAILBROKEN VERSION FROM YOU CURRENT VERSION! Apple changed the phones so now u have to get newsest update no matter what u do so now just jumping to jailbroken updates. if u update at all u screwed.
Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
pangu has jailbroken 9.1 which is most likely the last for awhile because people want to get paid to jailbreak now. ios 9.0.0, 9.0.1 , 9.0.2, 9.1 all jailbroken. Taig and Pangu only trustworthy places to check pangu**** and taig.com/EN to check

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UPDATE TO A JAILBROKEN VERSION FROM YOU CURRENT VERSION! Apple changed the phones so now u have to get newsest update no matter what u do so now just jumping to jailbroken updates. if u update at all u screwed.
I'm on 8.4, if i press update i go straight to 9.3
Yes you will go to whatever the newest OS is the changed it so you cant pick what update you want when you want it. Screw Apple they ruined their brand badly. Android from now on.
Doesn't look like there will be a new JB, Which is a bummer for me because I accidentally updated software.
Quote Originally Posted by GA$YGh45jhWR^jW$% View Post
Doesn't look like there will be a new JB, Which is a bummer for me because I accidentally updated software.
Same, currently on iOS 9.3.1 now.
I don't think there will be any jailbreak coming out soon :|
I might be wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
Same, currently on iOS 9.3.1 now.
I don't think there will be any jailbreak coming out soon :|
I might be wrong.
I wonder if it will start to have a knock on iPhone sales in the future if there is going to be issues JB'ing.
Quote Originally Posted by GA$YGh45jhWR^jW$% View Post
I wonder if it will start to have a knock on iPhone sales in the future if there is going to be issues JB'ing.
Sometime in the future, people are gonna be selling Jailbroken Phones for a crap ton XD
I'm running a jailbroken 9.0.2.Since iphone 7 is to be released soon , that means ios10 will be coming out also.So my assumption is that they will not jailbreak 9.x but wait to do so with ios10
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?