Zen+ Injector

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Zen+ Injector


This is my Zen+ Injector. Don't use it anymore so I'm releasing it.

How to use:
1) Process name must not have .exe in it
2) Browse libary and select your DLL
3) Inject
4) Profit??





Virus Scans
Virustotal
Jotti

Credits
@failnoobgamer - Typing out all this

@Smoke

Zen+ Injector_mpgh.net.zip31 KB · 767 downloads 6/56 malicious
Wuuuu Zen Injector+ .. I ady have .. You created Wow
Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBoy BlackShit View Post
Wuuuu Zen Injector+ .. I ady have .. You created Wow
Yep. I created it. I posted this as people were leaking it.
Quote Originally Posted by buxkaizhe View Post
Yep. I created it. I posted this as people were leaking it.
Hahaha Nice Injector .. Its Working Fine .. Who Zenith97 ??
Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBoy BlackShit View Post
Hahaha Nice Injector .. Its Working Fine .. Who Zenith97 ??
Its me. //2short
Quote Originally Posted by buxkaizhe View Post


This is my Zen+ Injector. Don't use it anymore so I'm releasing it.

How to use:
1) Process name must not have .exe in it
2) Browse libary and select your DLL
3) Inject
4) Profit??





Virus Scans
Virustotal
Jotti

Credits
@failnoobgamer - Typing out all this

@Smoke

Finally You Release It.. I Ady Have Btw.. Nice Injector Bux
Its will work until the latest update???....Or after the BS (SEA) update it can't be use...Pls reply...
The "Zen+ Injector" appears safe and was approved.
Quote Originally Posted by buxkaizhe View Post


This is my Zen+ Injector. Don't use it anymore so I'm releasing it.

How to use:
1) Process name must not have .exe in it
2) Browse libary and select your DLL
3) Inject
4) Profit??





Virus Scans
Virustotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

Credits
@failnoobgamer - Typing out all this

@Smoke

Nice Injector u have ! all the best bud!
Its will work until the latest update???....Or after the BS (SEA) update it can't be use...Pls reply...
easy to use and really clean. i love the injector but why does it say library returned null? is that a problem with the dll??
Has Been detected
Detected ~ GM now secretly patch injectors without updates.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?