CoolCAC/LuaAC Bypass DISCUSSION [Lua Emulator?]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CAC/LuaAC Bypass DISCUSSION [Lua Emulator?]
Is there a way to emulate lua with an injected cheat?

let me elaborate.

GMOD is one big lua converter. so in theory what if there were a lua emulator injection. a C++ cheat coded to run and emulate a lua file to run in game without CAC flagging you?

would the functions still run?
would cvars even work?

Is this even possibruuuuuu?

Any Thoughts? Trolls? People with nothing nice to say?

whatever its just an idea. thought this would be something worth to look into.
I'm unsure about this, but cac flags you based on hooks used by most of the cheats (like aimbot,ec..)

Tho Leystryku said he made a "derma panel" (named Synchronicity by him) in the menu state, claiming to be undetectable by cac. I'm unsure about that, be we are still talking about Leystryku, so that might be true

tl;dr He made an undetectable menu using the menu state, cac is currently unable to detect it

P.s. I'm waiting @D3M0L1T10N to say something (maybe not a nice thing prepare yourself to cry in a corner)
p.s.s. Unsure if I can post his yt channel as mpgh rules are a bit strict, pretty awesome stuff on his channel ! (google his name)
Quote Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
I'm unsure about this, but cac flags you based on hooks used by most of the cheats (like aimbot,ec..)

Tho Leystryku said he made a "derma panel" (named Synchronicity by him) in the menu state, claiming to be undetectable by cac. I'm unsure about that, be we are still talking about Leystryku, so that might be true

tl;dr He made an undetectable menu using the menu state, cac is currently unable to detect it

P.s. I'm waiting @D3M0L1T10N to say something (maybe not a nice thing prepare yourself to cry in a corner)
p.s.s. Unsure if I can post his yt channel as mpgh rules are a bit strict, pretty awesome stuff on his channel ! (google his name)
You mean this?
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsocks View Post
You mean this?
Yep! That's it!
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsocks View Post
You mean this
many thanks for this. i can experiment further with this.

edit: how do i use such master peice?
Quote Originally Posted by TheStonedStoner View Post
many thanks for this. i can experiment further with this.

edit: how do i use such master peice?
I would really like to know that too, maybe we need some kind of specific injection, but if you manage to make it work I would really like to know your progress!
Good luck with that!
pretty much have something exactly like this, inject module, loads up a lua file attached to it that you can edit as you please. Only problem is you need to tell it what is what pretty much so you gotta make a bunch of painful shit to tell the game what a hook is what tables are etc; got the whole thing from meep a while ago, wouold release it if I had permission but dont want to just dump a bunch of peoples work without permission.
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
pretty much have something exactly like this, inject module, loads up a lua file attached to it that you can edit as you please. Only problem is you need to tell it what is what pretty much so you gotta make a bunch of painful shit to tell the game what a hook is what tables are etc; got the whole thing from meep a while ago, wouold release it if I had permission but dont want to just dump a bunch of peoples work without permission.
https://github.com/meepdarknessmeep/gproxy

idk if broken now
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
Is that the dll from it? Im not sure if meep was the guy who even made it hes just the guy I got it off of, but the whole project was called discord or something? Its function was just to steal rcon passwords and upload things to server before all of it got leaked and fixed, later on I belive the airstuck before spawning in ttt to spawn in that location was added to it.
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Is that the dll from it? Im not sure if meep was the guy who even made it hes just the guy I got it off of, but the whole project was called discord or something? Its function was just to steal rcon passwords and upload things to server before all of it got leaked and fixed, later on I belive the airstuck before spawning in ttt to spawn in that location was added to it.
nvm and yeah, gproxy is just the matured version of discord both of which are by meep

discord still works last time i tried it too lol
/Moved to the correct section.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?