New headphones
So this are the headphones I bought.

They are durable as hell and also come with 2 year replacement warrently and 60 day money back and Immortality pact (basically next purchase of headphones with similar price are half off)
What you guys use?
P.S:
Bass = 5/5
Low = 3/5
High = 3/5
Look = 5/5
Durability = 10/5
Overall = 4/5
- - - Updated - - -
Btw mine are a little more custom look so when I get them in mail I will update thread. 6

They are durable as hell and also come with 2 year replacement warrently and 60 day money back and Immortality pact (basically next purchase of headphones with similar price are half off)
What you guys use?
P.S:
Bass = 5/5
Low = 3/5
High = 3/5
Look = 5/5
Durability = 10/5
Overall = 4/5
- - - Updated - - -
Btw mine are a little more custom look so when I get them in mail I will update thread. 6




