"Paying off" CF admin

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
"Paying off" CF admin
Sup!

I have a gold katana account that was banned years ago. I heard juicebox will do shit for $$$. What do you think the odd's are of paying him to unban an account. It was stolen then I came into possession of it via doing some farming as a straight trade. Got a few days of play out of it and POW! banned. Anyone had any experience with this?

Cheer's guys =)
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Sup!

I have a gold katana account that was banned years ago. I heard juicebox will do shit for $$$. What do you think the odd's are of paying him to unban an account. It was stolen then I came into possession of it via doing some farming as a straight trade. Got a few days of play out of it and POW! banned. Anyone had any experience with this?

Cheer's guys =)
If it's perm katana o sheit... But I would assume a crap tone. The game makes a heap of zp.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
If it's perm katana o sheit... But I would assume a crap tone. The game makes a heap of zp.
Yeah, Perm Gold Katana from MOTG 2012/2013?. Happy to pay a fair amount as I'd most likely make a crap ton if I chose to sell it later
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Yeah, Perm Gold Katana from MOTG 2012/2013?. Happy to pay a fair amount as I'd most likely make a crap ton if I chose to sell it later
True ay. For a true collector I wouldn't be surprise if you got close to $1.5k
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
True ay. For a true collector I wouldn't be surprise if you got close to $1.5k
I wish Cf players are tight arses. One of the rarest weapons in CF though
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
I wish Cf players are tight arses. One of the rarest weapons in CF though
Pfft. I would straight away if I had the money and it was unbanned. hehe
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Pfft. I would straight away if I had the money and it was unbanned. hehe
With the whole MM thing removed and the amount of scammers here. Doubt I would sell it tbh. 0 faith in MPGHian's atm >.< Have to be bank transfer and YGF
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
With the whole MM thing removed and the amount of scammers here. Doubt I would sell it tbh. 0 faith in MPGHian's atm >.< Have to be bank transfer and YGF
But i got no money. Sadface
I wouldn't be surprised if you paid like $20 to get it unbanned.
Umm let me know if you try getting it unbanned and you succeed. I got a baddass account banned like 2 years ago thats worth getting back.
Ayy, you're undead @rchayne

I've never paid them off, but I doubt they'd do it again unless it was for a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Sup!

I have a gold katana account that was banned years ago. I heard juicebox will do shit for $$$. What do you think the odd's are of paying him to unban an account. It was stolen then I came into possession of it via doing some farming as a straight trade. Got a few days of play out of it and POW! banned. Anyone had any experience with this?

Cheer's guys =)
You may as well try. Worst case scenario they say no an nothing changes. The other scenario is you succeed. It's worth a shot.
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Sup!

I have a gold katana account that was banned years ago. I heard juicebox will do shit for $$$. What do you think the odd's are of paying him to unban an account. It was stolen then I came into possession of it via doing some farming as a straight trade. Got a few days of play out of it and POW! banned. Anyone had any experience with this?

Cheer's guys =)
lol once its banned you cant get it unbanned unless in rare occasions. :^) juicebox will do anything lol
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Sup!

I have a gold katana account that was banned years ago. I heard juicebox will do shit for $$$. What do you think the odd's are of paying him to unban an account. It was stolen then I came into possession of it via doing some farming as a straight trade. Got a few days of play out of it and POW! banned. Anyone had any experience with this?

Cheer's guys =)
How do you contact Juicebox for that shit though, my account got stolen 2 years ago and im wondering if im able to get it back
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us