Red faceWTBAlpha pirate/ Naval Commander

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Alpha pirate/ Naval Commander
I'm looking for any account with either the Alpha pirate (class)/ Classic alpha pirate (armor) or an account with at least 1, (original/icy/rotting), Naval commander. skype user: Pyrowaffle1
Want to talk in Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer40 View Post
Hello, my name is Joel and I am looking to purchase (Only Paypal) an account with at the very least Alpha Pirate.
The Starsword would be cool, as well as Beta-zerker, but the only thing I'm truly looking for is the Alpha Pirate.
You can contact me via skype : Pyrowaffle1
Only serious offers please, !!!
I got beta account, Skype name: Juworski_MPGH
Okay, what is your skype name ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DamianF View Post
Want to talk in Skype?
Okay what is your skype name?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji Vinsmoke View Post


I got beta account, Skype name: Juworski_MPGH
I sent you a quick message
Quote Originally Posted by Sanji Vinsmoke View Post


I got beta account, Skype name: Juworski_MPGH
Still available?
Quote Originally Posted by Raizel01 View Post
Still available?
Yup, add me on skype*
I added you: dirtybusiness1
Could I get a Mod to change the title to "Alpha pirate/ Naval Commander", and then change description to "I'm looking for any account with either the Alpha pirate (class)/ Classic alpha pirate (armor) or an account with at least 1, (original/icy/rotting), Naval commander. skype user: Pyrowaffle1 "
Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer40 View Post
Could I get a Mod to change the title to "Alpha pirate/ Naval Commander", and then change description to "I'm looking for any account with either the Alpha pirate (class)/ Classic alpha pirate (armor) or an account with at least 1, (original/icy/rotting), Naval commander. skype user: Pyrowaffle1 "
Has been done. Let me know if you need anything else.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?