OutdatedAQW Grabber 1.1

Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
AQW Grabber 1.1
What's this?
AQW Grabber is a multi-grabbing tool that was made to improve the old way (hellquest/wpe pro) of grabbing stuffs in-game.
This was a small release made by me and a friend of mine, @Oliboli8769 way back ago. The tool was dead for 9 months because I was busy doing my thesis during that time. But now it has been revived and ready to be used again by the aqw community.

How to use:

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1491311537/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/0xao1iosssⓘ

Changelog:
 
Click to view

Code:
6/11/2016
- Fixed drag function on menus.
- Added Loaders as requested by   @bandar7_
 
3/13/2017
- Added an indicator to quest id grabber. ([M] = Member-only quests)
- Added Item ID Grabber. It works like quest id grabber. It will grab the id's of the required items of a quest.
- Added a 'Reset All' button when you want to start over.
 
3/24/2017
- UI Improvements for easier navigation making an all-in-one menu.
- Added 'How to use' that will link to the video tutorial.
- Added 'SWF Grabber' that will grab item swf's from shops.
- Added 'Shop Item ID Grabber' that will grab item ids from shops. Suggested by   @pingu sohan
- Added 'Drop Rate Grabber' that will grab drop rates from quest rewards. Suggested also by   @pingu sohan
- The old 'Item ID Grabber' is now called 'Quest Item ID & Drop Rate Grabber'
- Shop ID Grabber will now also grab the location of shop (in case you forgot where you grabbed it from).
 
4/4/2017
- Fixed an issue where the taskbar button isn't showing when the application gets minimized.
- Added 'Inventory Item ID Grabber' that will grab item ids from your inventory. Suggested by   @pingu sohan
- Added 'Bank Item ID Grabber' that will grab item ids from your bank. Suggested also by   @pingu sohan
- Added 'Map SWF Grabber' that will grab map swf's from anywhere. Requested by  @ValorCysTest
- Added 'Map Linkage' option on Loaders that will load any map by inserting the map's swf linkage. Requested also by  @ValorCysTest


If you have any questions/concerns regarding this tool, feel free to PM me about them.
Suggestions and feedbacks are always welcome!
AQW Grabber 1.1_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar793 KB · 1,628 downloads Clean
oh god dude, this is supremely HELPFUL! thank you for this man! cant wait to be approved
Really good tool Currently I just use adobe to do it but yeah this is much easier.
This is really cool! Thank you for making this
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Let me know if you need anymore help with code
Keep things on-topic. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by JemzXes View Post
oh god dude, this is supremely HELPFUL! thank you for this man! cant wait to be approved
Glad you appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by DukLMAO View Post
Really good tool Currently I just use adobe to do it but yeah this is much easier.
Thanks, yeah this should make the work faster.
Quote Originally Posted by Sanji Vinsmoke View Post
This is really cool! Thank you for making this
No problemo, glad I could help.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Let me know if you need anymore help with code
Thank you, I will.
This is awesome. Is there any way you would be willing to put this into a bot, such as Carbon? That would be pretty handy as Carbon can cell hop, whereas your Quest Grabber cannot.

Also, is a shop ID grabber possible?
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
This is awesome. Is there any way you would be willing to put this into a bot, such as Carbon? That would be pretty handy as Carbon can cell hop, whereas your Quest Grabber cannot.

Also, is a shop ID grabber possible?
It could be put into a big trainer but I don't see it happening any time soon. Cell hop could easily be added to this if emoric28 would want.

Depends what you mean by shop ID grabber. Getting the ID of the current shop that's open? Yea that's possible
Anyway, I'm the guy who just helps with coding now, I can't slip back into directly damaging the game more.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
It could be put into a big trainer but I don't see it happening any time soon. Cell hop could easily be added to this if emoric28 would want.

Depends what you mean by shop ID grabber. Getting the ID of the current shop that's open? Yea that's possible
Anyway, I'm the guy who just helps with coding now, I can't slip back into directly damaging the game more.
Oli, I completely respect you stance on this and would not dream of asking you to directly damage the game I tested your last release, and love it! A great way to bow out

As for Shop ID Grabbing, I mean exactly as you said it. Exactly what the prog. does now, except directed towards shops!


Something I've noticed in it, also, is that when you grab multiple shops, you can't use the scroll bar (click and drag) as it drags the entire window of the IDs.
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
Oli, I completely respect you stance on this and would not dream of asking you to directly damage the game I tested your last release, and love it! A great way to bow out

As for Shop ID Grabbing, I mean exactly as you said it. Exactly what the prog. does now, except directed towards shops!
Thanks man, glad to hear it Grabbing ID's isn't very harmful so I'm happy to help out with this code.
@emoric28 may as well make it a shop and quest ID grabber then?
Code:
Game.world.shopinfo.ShopID
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
@emoric28 may as well make it a shop and quest ID grabber then?
Code:
Game.world.shopinfo.ShopID
Sure, I'll add that plus the cell hop once I get my hands on my pc. Also I think I've seen that code.. maybe one of MentalBlank's works again.


UPDATE: The updated attachment version can be found here.
/Reapproved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
@Hunter The info is missing and other details xD
 
details

This is small release done by me and a friend @Oliboli8769
The idea of this tool is to improve the old way (hellquest) of grabbing shop/quest id's in game.

How to use:
Open the trainer and get in game, find any shop/quest you want to grab the id. Once you find one, click the shop/quest id grabber button below. It will open up a menu that can grab id's, save list, clear list.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Scans: 1ⓘ 2ⓘ

Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us