OutdatedKestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Release

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
Kestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Release
Like I said, I would release an updated version if CS:GO updated. Well here it is.
This is the last update I will release for this.
Previous thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1123807

Kestrel
Status: UNDETECTED

some things to note:
it's not finished
it's buggy
anything marked with (!) will get you untrusted, so use it in a community server
yes teleport and crash server work

FEATURES:
[Aimbot]
On Key
FOV
Smoothing
Hitbox
Recoil Control System
Silent Aim
Autoshoot
Stop Movement (Stop & Stopcrouch)
Hitscan (Normal & Extreme)
Autowall
Hitchance (Normal & Extreme)
AWP Bodyaim
Aimbot selection based on closest to player
Velocity Correction
Engine Prediction
Aimstep

[Player Visuals]
Bounding Box
Boxfill
Health bar
Health
Armor
Armor Bar
Name
Weapon
Ammo
Rank
Performance Mode (increases FPS)
Glow
Fullbloom
Outline (None, Opaque, Translucent)
Skeleton (Normal & Colored)
Chams
Wireframe Chams
Shaded Chams
Translucent Chams
DLight
ELight

[Miscellaneous Visuals]
Recoil Crosshair
Dropped Weapons
Dropped Weapons Ammo
C4
C4 Timer
Defuse Kits
Chickens
Watermark
No Flash
Wireframe Hands
No Hands
Cham Hands
Wireframe Weapons
Cham Weapons

[Triggerbot]
On Key
Hitgroup (Head-only/Chest-only/All)

[Miscellaneous]
Allow Untrusted
Bunnyhop
Autostrafer (Normal & Perfect Silent)
No Visual Recoil (Normal & Smooth)
Override FOV
Zoom FOV
Screenshot Cleaner
Invisible Name
Spectator List
Chatspam
Antiaim Pitch (Emotion, Down, Angel, Angel Up, Jitter, Fakedown)
Antiaim Yaw (Inverse Jitter, Jitter, Static, Spinbot, Inverse, Edge, Lisp, Spider)
Airstuck
Fakelag
Fakelag when aimbotting
Crash Server
Teleport

[Colors]
Change all available colors for esp/chams/ menu

[Skins]
Knife & Skin changer
Paintkit
Seeds
StatTrak
SCREENSHOT/VIDEO:




SCANS:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1465516040/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/2ow0t0qlwx
Release 1.074_mpgh.net.zip159 KB · 2,682 downloads 1/58 malicious
Good work btw did you change the signature to make it ud?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieBoyYT View Post
Good work btw did you change the signature to make it ud?
Nope. Only thing that has been changed are the strings (They are XOR'd on each compilation)
it should still be undetected, though.
Quote Originally Posted by eternityx123 View Post
Nope. Only thing that has been changed are the strings (They are XOR'd on each compilation)
it should still be undetected, though.
Alright I turst u
The other one has been out for a few days and I got Untrusted on it. How are you sure this is UD? I didn't use any detected features. I just used silent aim and spinbot.
I was wondering if autoshoot is better than triggerbot or if it is the other way around? Other than that question I can't wait to use it!
Cool release!
Can others see it when they spectate you?
// File is safe. Approved. Report back with results.
Could you please upload some instructions on how to use it? I need some help lol
How to use teleport pls ? :-)
how to enable spinbot ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelseaaa View Post
How to use teleport pls ? :-)
allow untrusted and the press teleport.
on no steam ver. when i press "Enable" esp, my game always crash
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?