SolvedEmail

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Email
Hello,
In the near future Im going to sell my ROTMG account and I want to change my email so the buyer can get a fresh mailbox. How can i do it?
Thanks
Pm the support from the email it's linked too asking for help.
email support with that thing in the game that says contact support.
When I log into my realm account and click on the SUPPORT buton it transferes me to a kabam help page. When I try to login on that site it says that I have imputed na wrong email. I think it does that because I registered my rotmg acc before kabam. So what to do now?
Since Luis here closed down my thread before I got my answer, thanks for that btw man, does anyone have the rotmg support team email? No, Im not talking about the support thing on the home screen, im talking about the actual email address you can use to email them. It was in one of the "How to not get scammed" threads but the guy changed the thread for whatever reason and I cant remember it. Anyone know it? And Luis, my question wasnt really answered at all, so maybe not be so hasty on the close next time, yeah?
You will have to send a support ticket (click 'Need more help? Contact us!')
Send a support ticket saying that you would like to change your e-mail to another one, be sure to say which. They will then respond in probably 1-2 business days either confirming that you own it by asking your latest 3 transaction ID's, or they will send an e-mail saying 'Are you sure you want to change the e-mail to: email'.
Respond to the e-mail, and hopefully this whole thing will be done within a week.

You will need proof of transactions (if you bought realm gold) or some other proof.
Quote Originally Posted by mjur View Post
Hello,
In the near future Im going to sell my ROTMG account and I want to change my email so the buyer can get a fresh mailbox. How can i do it?
Thanks
Send an email to Kabam support, soon to be Deca support asking for an email change and follow their response

/closed solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us