WTTLupin's PayPal to Bitcoin Exchange

Posts 1–15 of 220 · Page 1 of 15
Lupin's PayPal to Bitcoin Exchange
Click on the picture below to add me on Skype.


Please note: There are multiple impostors of me on Skype and I would be grateful if you decline anybody with my name offering to trade with you so you don't fall for any scams and lose your money. I will always ask you to message me on MPGH before going forward with the trade.
+1 vouch bought $70 BTC, he went first, easy trade
Added on skype hope to deal with you soon
Bish would u go first for mad dogs like me???
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
Bish would u go first for mad dogs like me???
No, sorry pal. You can dispute paypal payments, I can't dispute BTC

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP. GOT 200 GBP IN BTC RIGHT NOW
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
No, sorry pal. You can dispute paypal payments, I can't dispute BTC

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP. GOT 200 GBP IN BTC RIGHT NOW
Fair enough, I am looking into a person who can take Paypal for my Se service and partner with me. add me on skype if u are even remotely interested
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Fair enough, I am looking into a person who can take Paypal for my Se service and partner with me. add me on skype if u are even remotely interested
I tried before, but ended up adding a fake, he just admitted that he tried to scam me lol. I'll add you again
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Fair enough, I am looking into a person who can take Paypal for my Se service and partner with me. add me on skype if u are even remotely interested
What exactly is that? @Lupin do you have 30$ BTC atm? Will go first since a staff vouched for you
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post


What exactly is that? @Lupin do you have 30$ BTC atm? Will go first since a staff vouched for you
Of course, hmu on Skype
@x12

+1 vouch, very fast and easy trade
Definitly a big vouch for @Lupin !
Went first and he then sent me the bitcoins!
Would deal with him again, also answered all my questions and concerns
Sent a skype: i.fought.debo
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
since a staff vouched for you
What you calling me
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


What you calling me
[MPGH] is no staff?
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post


[MPGH] is no staff?
It is but you simply called me "a staff" xd nevermind
Posts 1–15 of 220 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?