SICK DOPE ANIMATED GAMING & ANIME PICTURES SERVICE!! (HIGH QUALITY, CHEAP 1,50$)
DO YOU WANT A DOPE AVATAR WITH YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER ON MPGH?? IF YES, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!
I'm currently doing some Adobe Photoshop animating and decided that I will make a small temporary shop for it, since I have nothing to do and I want premium.

WHAT DO I OFFER
I'm offering some gaming & anime picture animation service (I won't be painting these myself, since It would take ages) – add me, tell me which game/character you want, pay me, I will search for some badass picture and animate it with some glitching effects and stuff (depends on how badass you want it to look like, lol) and send u the result.
WHAT CAN YOU USE THIS PICTURE FOR
You can use it as your profile picture, or make it as your signature, depends on you. Tell me which one you want and I will pick a picture with right dimensions for you.
WHAT WILL THIS PICTURE CONTAIN?
PRICING
1.30$ – 1x (really cheap and affordable)
4.00$ – 3x (a discount)
PAYMENT METHOD
only Paypal atm.
ART EXAMPLE


CONTACT ME
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/ZackZett.png[/img]
ZackZett
TOS
You need to pay me first, because it's cheap.
No refunds or chargebacks.
No changes, once you say you want this character, you'll receive it.
VOUCHES
Currently giving out 2 vouch copies.
I'm currently doing some Adobe Photoshop animating and decided that I will make a small temporary shop for it, since I have nothing to do and I want premium.

WHAT DO I OFFER
I'm offering some gaming & anime picture animation service (I won't be painting these myself, since It would take ages) – add me, tell me which game/character you want, pay me, I will search for some badass picture and animate it with some glitching effects and stuff (depends on how badass you want it to look like, lol) and send u the result.
WHAT CAN YOU USE THIS PICTURE FOR
You can use it as your profile picture, or make it as your signature, depends on you. Tell me which one you want and I will pick a picture with right dimensions for you.

WHAT WILL THIS PICTURE CONTAIN?
- A GAMING PICTURE
- YOUR NAME
- ANIMATIONS
PRICING
1.30$ – 1x (really cheap and affordable)
4.00$ – 3x (a discount)
PAYMENT METHOD
only Paypal atm.
ART EXAMPLE


CONTACT ME
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/ZackZett.png[/img]
ZackZett
TOS
You need to pay me first, because it's cheap.
No refunds or chargebacks.
No changes, once you say you want this character, you'll receive it.
VOUCHES
Currently giving out 2 vouch copies.





