SCHOOL SHOOTINGS? WHATS THE PROBLEM?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
SCHOOL SHOOTINGS? WHATS THE PROBLEM?
SOME LITTLE WHITE ASS EMO SHIT GOES AND POPS SOME OTHER WHITE NIGGAS IN THE HEAD. XAVOS NO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. IT IS NATURE FOR THE WHITE EMO CUNTS TO DO THIS. THIS OR CUTTING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR MOMS CUNT SHAVER. ALSO WE GET SOME ******S THAT PROBS WILL BE RAPIST WHEN THEY GROW UP KILLED.
Quote Originally Posted by Xavos View Post
SOME LITTLE WHITE ASS EMO SHIT GOES AND POPS SOME OTHER WHITE NIGGAS IN THE HEAD. XAVOS NO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. IT IS NATURE FOR THE WHITE EMO CUNTS TO DO THIS. THIS OR CUTTING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR MOMS CUNT SHAVER. ALSO WE GET SOME ******S THAT PROBS WILL BE RAPIST WHEN THEY GROW UP KILLED.
Oh look who's back.
The return of the King
Warning:

This thread contains a cancer.




btw i'm the type of nigga that looks like he's about to shoot up his school so this thread also triggers me
Quote Originally Posted by RefundAmazon View Post
Warning:

a cancer.


kek .
[/FONT]
LOLTHISISSOCOOLFUCKYEAHMEMEMEMEMEMS
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
LOLTHISISSOCOOLFUCKYEAHMEMEMEMEMEMS
All I see is you shitposting everywhere to boost your post count on your worthless account. GTFO mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by MasterYoda71 View Post
All I see is you shitposting everywhere to boost your post count on your worthless account. GTFO mpgh
All I see is you reporting someone that didn't really have anything to do with MPGH. GTFO mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
All I see is you reporting someone that didn't really have anything to do with MPGH. GTFO mpgh.
Lol he got banned which is what he deserved. No need to get salty. This is the flaming and rage section right?
Quote Originally Posted by MasterYoda71 View Post
Lol he got banned which is what he deserved. No need to get salty. This is the flaming and rage section right?
Fuck kids like you. XD
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Fuck kids like you. XD
I love myself
Quote Originally Posted by MasterYoda71 View Post
I love myself
People can tell you cocky cunt.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
People can tell you cocky cunt.
Good. I want everyone to know how good I am
Quote Originally Posted by Xavos View Post
SOME LITTLE WHITE ASS EMO SHIT GOES AND POPS SOME OTHER WHITE NIGGAS IN THE HEAD. XAVOS NO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. IT IS NATURE FOR THE WHITE EMO CUNTS TO DO THIS. THIS OR CUTTING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR MOMS CUNT SHAVER. ALSO WE GET SOME ******S THAT PROBS WILL BE RAPIST WHEN THEY GROW UP KILLED.
I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT REALLY FUCKING PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF
School shootings are indeed, disgusting. These people are psychopathic and can't handle themselves. The sad things are, family and friends have probably never noticed weird action from this person, and that's the scary thing about it. Everyone could do it, without restrictions. This is something we can't avoid. Unless you would place a guard in every school, in every state, in every country. By doing that it would cost millions each Month.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?