Are you PRO?

PollAre you PRO?
114 votes
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Are you PRO?
Do you think YOU can dominate every little nigga in the whole map WITHOUT HACKS?!
Are you sure you can play AVA without dieing WITHOUT HACKS?!
Do you NEED HACKS?!
Do you own in AVA?!
-
Are you PRO?
Vote in poll.
Is damnit easy game even withouth Hacks ,but theire noobs who is abusing the hacks is kinda obvious when they are making 45/6
Quote Originally Posted by lostlord View Post
Is damnit easy game even withouth Hacks ,but theire noobs who is abusing the hacks is kinda obvious when they are making 45/6
Not a fuckin easy game unless you snipe, I sniped and got... mabye 70-9 When I go sprayer the guns have TOO MUCH FUCKING RECOIL... I went like 9-27. Nub needs some chams dog.

P.S Zakurna is fail yo
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
Not a fuckin easy game unless you snipe, I sniped and got... mabye 70-9 When I go sprayer the guns have TOO MUCH FUCKING RECOIL... I went like 9-27. Nub needs some chams dog.

P.S Zakurna is fail yo
Yo a fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Yo a fail.
You* .
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
You* .
STFU!
Dun't make me rage.
hell yeah i pwn at this game without hacks. i average 30+ kills to 10 deaths
I BE PWNING THOWS NIGGA'S

/FOSHO
Woot 2nd NUB!
im ok

but i usually die more than i kill without hacks
my top score is in TDM Cold Case:
72/3
i only use my full upgraded M4A1
without hacks
i dont like to hack in this new game
in evry game i dont need cheats or hacks cuz im pro in evry game!!
i own without hacs mostly with sniper but i like using chams and using the ak d:
The chams ain't workin for me!!! ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
The chams ain't workin for me!!! ;(
Must suck.
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us