Wondering..

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Wondering..
Wondering if Free Photoshop Brushes at Brusheezy! is an OK (Non virus packed) website to get photoshop brushes from (New to PS)


or... what website you RECCOMEND I get brushes from and ect crap.
Yah, its a good, clean site..
Just don't rely on brushes for sigs like some people tend to.
Lol

+More suited for GFX section.
hey!!! brushes are your best friends!
Well, I'm just new to PS, So i'm starting my first sig.. Just need a good render for something cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
Well, I'm just new to PS, So i'm starting my first sig.. Just need a good render for something cool.
We meet again newfag.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
We meet again newfag.
I'm not a newfag, 08. , Anyway's... time to continue my sig.
That just means your immature for your age

At OP. Its definately clean.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?