OutdatedHydra's Vsat Hack

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Hydra's Vsat Hack
Vsat Hack

Update: Hack was fixed 6/29/16


Description
What is Vsat hack? It is a 2D Radar hack where it constantly enables Vsat so enemies will show on your minimap.
You're probably wondering why it looks like an antivirus? Well, one main purpose is to disguise it so that no one including your family or friends will ever know you are a cheater scumbag. Another purpose is to confused VAC which I doubt it'll work so.. let's give it a try?

Why make a Vsat hack if it's already been made? This Vsat was coded in a different method, however I don't know if it will bypass VAC. And because I was bored.

VAC Status > Undetected

Don't forget to hit the thanks button!

Virus Scans
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/f2mevxsqxa
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1467227446/
Vsathax_mpgh.net.zip276 KB · 440 downloads 20/52 malicious
@AMDUser1993 Thank you for your comment, but we don't know about that for sure! We'll see about that after 3 days. Let me know if any of you guys get VAC ban.
-

Good Luck.
@PsychoChester Hey there, nice to know AMDUser1993 asked you to back him up, anyways.. Yes I know my old hacks were detected however this one was coded using a different method. I guess we're just going to have to see how this one goes.
Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChester View Post
You released your VSAT hack and it got approved 11-11-2015 and it got detected just after 4 days getting approved, Also dont forget, normally Bans are delayed, then why they got banned after 4 days...


 
Proof
11-16-2015 #19
SinnTV:

This is Detected I got VAC Banned for it lmfao.

11-16-2015
BunnehMaloneh:

Yea same. Edited btwhttps://gyazo.com/2ed43989b9ece65c396ff5aa7e6ac57f

11-16-2015
daniel6666545:

DETECTED!!! I HAVE BEEN BANNED!!! DONT USE ANYMORE!!!!



All your cheats were detected so fast. So ill go with AMDUser, Dont forget that i got banned using your universal hack...
I'm going to give it a chance and plus you should always check the forum right before you start the game to be sure.
Probably your own fault you got VAC'd.
We'll see how this one plays out.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
@PsychoChester Hey there, nice to know AMDUser1993 asked you to back him up, anyways.. Yes I know my old hacks were detected however this one was coded using a different method. I guess we're just going to have to see how this one goes.
Anyways, Nice release.
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
//Approved
Thanks akim14, let me know how it goes guys!
Thanks for sharing bruh
//Successfully Injected
Dont work crash after start
Quote Originally Posted by Pray_4mE View Post
Dont work crash after start
Were you using the steam version?
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us