WTSHans & Franz Dayz Gear Shop | .60 Kits Ready | Now Accepting RSGP

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hans & Franz Dayz Gear Shop | .60 Kits Ready | Now Accepting RSGP


WE ACCEPT PAYPAL BITCOIN AND RUNESCAPE GOLD/ITEMS










Tired of being a little gurly man? Friends making fun of your lack of style? Head on over to Hanz & Franz, where we build the you of your dreams. We'll take your puny guns and turn them into them into real weapons.
I must have missed the price. How much do you charge/set?
How much are you charging for the FAL set?
+rep nice, friendly guy fast and good
+Rep! Exactly like the pictures! Super fast delivery! Will be buying again.
Very fast and easy you have my vouch
First of all...

EVERYONE who rep'd this guy has just 1 post.

Compare the pictures to Smurf's Super Sets pictures... If you have common sense you can see that they just copied Smurf's pictures.

I don't want to claim anything that isn't true, so I won't say it is a scam, I am just saying that the above information makes it seem a little fishy.
Quote Originally Posted by Rufmeister View Post
First of all...

EVERYONE who rep'd this guy has just 1 post.

Compare the pictures to Smurf's Super Sets pictures... If you have common sense you can see that they just copied Smurf's pictures.

I don't want to claim anything that isn't true, so I won't say it is a scam, I am just saying that the above information makes it seem a little fishy.

Please come buy a set and see for yourself before throwing around aligations
Quote Originally Posted by Rufmeister View Post
First of all...

EVERYONE who rep'd this guy has just 1 post.

Compare the pictures to Smurf's Super Sets pictures... If you have common sense you can see that they just copied Smurf's pictures.

I don't want to claim anything that isn't true, so I won't say it is a scam, I am just saying that the above information makes it seem a little fishy.
Although I was skeptical, I purchased from Hanz and Franz and they did an excellent job at their service. I was able to get a customized kit at little hassle and their delivery was fast and on point... Definitely will be buying from again and consider this a +rep and vouch!
+rep nice, good and fast, 100% safe
Just bought a bundle and it was instant service. Thanks again, truly a trusted seller!
I've added you on skype. Please accept!
Quote Originally Posted by MaliMiz View Post
I've added you on skype. Please accept!
Accepted you my man
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?