Token Editor

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Token Editor
Token Editor



Description

Use it when creating your class, I suggest not doing this while in a lobby.
Token Editor is a hack where you can modify the amount of tokens you want.

What are tokens?

Tokens are used to unlock weapons/perks/wildcards/ and such. You get them by taking time to level up in game, although you cannot unlock everything until you're master prestige. Good thing this tool exist, now you can unlock everything without wasting time leveling up!

VAC Status > Undetected
Use At Your Own Risk!

Virus Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1466902219/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/bbpkv9mleb

Don't Forgot To Hit The Thanks Button!
Token Editor_mpgh.net.zip275 KB · 4,421 downloads 30/59 malicious
Hey hydra, I was wondering if you could make a ESP wallhack/ aimbot that we all could have, because there are none that I can find right now. (you could also find one but I dowbt you could do that)

Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by A Gaming Cactus View Post
Hey hydra, I was wondering if you could make a ESP wallhack/ aimbot that we all could have, because there are none that I can find right now. (you could also find one but I dowbt you could do that)

Thanks in advance!
There was few ESP hacks I found on Mpgh but it was detected, I can make one but the only problem is that it is likely to get you banned..
Looks good. Post back results.
//Approved
Works perfectly, thanks for sharing
do you think a camo hack would be back anytime soon?

- - - Updated - - -

can you make a new one but with perma tokens? great hack btw
Quote Originally Posted by jamessweden View Post
do you think a camo hack would be back anytime soon?

- - - Updated - - -

can you make a new one but with perma tokens? great hack btw
I know how to make a camo hack but I don't really know how to make it permanent.. and for you second question, I thought the tokens were permanently?...
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post


I know how to make a camo hack but I don't really know how to make it permanent.. and for you second question, I thought the tokens were permanently?...
i think he is talking about the perma-unlock tokens^^
Quote Originally Posted by GiZmoGetRekt View Post
i think he is talking about the perma-unlock tokens^^
Ohhh lol, well I think it's quite useless since you can have unlimited tokens
So I have to click the plus button 3570 times to get 55 tokens, really nice but its a good tool. (Y)
btw, I think perma unlock token would be better, because with this I can unlock things when I'm prestiged.
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
So I have to click the plus button 3570 times to get 55 tokens, really nice but its a good tool. (Y)
btw, I think perma unlock token would be better, because with this I can unlock things when I'm prestiged.
No, Just write the number
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
So I have to click the plus button 3570 times to get 55 tokens, really nice but its a good tool. (Y)
btw, I think perma unlock token would be better, because with this I can unlock things when I'm prestiged.
It's a bit glitchy i guess, you have to click the numeric box and type in a number.
when i tried it did not give me any tokens but did take all the tokens i had away from me
Quote Originally Posted by Coolfire701 View Post
when i tried it did not give me any tokens but did take all the tokens i had away from me
1 token is 70, so if you want 1 token you will put 70 in the box.
looks good, but im hella afraid to use it.

- - - Updated - - -

have you gotten banned?
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us