HelpKilling Void dragon for greaves shard class

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Killing Void dragon for greaves shard class
What classes can solo void dragon except horc evader?
Quote Originally Posted by wargod909 View Post
What classes can solo void dragon except horc evader?
Don't even try to solo it, get a friend with Chronomancer with you in a glitched room and you can somehow do a trick with Chronomancer, which can get you all the shards needed in just 1 and a half or 2 hours.

I just got Amor of Awe yesterday. I spent 4 days getting it without botting, I played by myself a couple of hours each day.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?