QuestionShooting Underground!!!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Shooting Underground!!!!
SOME1 HERE HAVE WALL HACK ADDRESS and VALUE???
Or code of shooting underground?!?!?!?
cuz underground I can't shoot enemys!
..
ye u need wall hak for that, BUT u can shoot from underground even w/out it but its MUCH harder to aim, i try aiming for their feet and it hits their body usually
i you can fix my problem, i give you the value and the codes
You mean shoot through wall. Wallhack lets you see who is behind a wall (Enemie) - But you cant then shoot through a wall with wallhack. Wallhack is designed to let you know where the enemie is.

& no I dont know it & I dont think anyone will give it to you free!

~TriX~
Yeah
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
You mean shoot through wall. Wallhack lets you see who is behind a wall (Enemie) - But you cant then shoot through a wall with wallhack. Wallhack is designed to let you know where the enemie is.

& no I dont know it & I dont think anyone will give it to you free!

~TriX~
I mean shooting through wall !?!?! SOME1 HAVE IT???
I have seen many videos somebody shooting through wall!!!
Quote Originally Posted by jokuvaan11 View Post
I mean shooting through wall !?!?! SOME1 HAVE IT???
I have seen many videos somebody shooting through wall!!!
It is imo regarded as a private address. Like OPK - You wont get it free.

~TriX~
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
It is imo regarded as a private address. Like OPK - You wont get it free.

~TriX~
ya but i might....
actually u can get opk for free , isn't it in that updated addresses thread ??


If OPK is then I am suprised. I regard some addresses as private & those addresses wont be released publicly or given out freely.

~TriX~
dude, no one is going to give u the wallhack or opk address for free

they either wanna

1. get laid in return

2. get another address in return

3. get a trainer/bypass in return


I'd personally go with number 1

but that's just me lol
sigh i wish i had trainer extractor v3.5 sishs so i can extract adreses of warrock time so i can use shoot trough walls sighs
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us