LightbulbYou want specific anime / genre ? You're in the right place !

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
You want specific anime / genre ? You're in the right place !
Hello there !
Since i'm someone who really loves anime i decided to make a dedicated topic for Anime Genre requests .
I'm like an Anime Eater , i do watch everything even Hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ..

So if you want an Specific Anime or Genre please use this form i'll reply ASAP !

Code:
Anime Genre Similar Animes Similar Actress / Actor Length ( Episodes / Seasons ) Contains Nekos Finished / In Progress

I'll do my best to help you out !
anime plural is just anime

good luck tho, this section is dead as shit and I guarantee you people are still going to be making recommendation threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
anime plural is just anime

good luck tho, this section is dead as shit and I guarantee you people are still going to be making recommendation threads.

Thank you for this didn't even know , about the section yea i can see it , but i want to share my love with anime ! :3 And since i'm watching ALOOOOOOT of anime everyday i might myself need to find new one's .
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post

Thank you for this didn't even know , about the section yea i can see it , but i want to share my love with anime ! :3 And since i'm watching ALOOOOOOT of anime everyday i might myself need to find new one's .
boii what do you think all of the main guys are doing everyday lel.
I just got one question for you.
Answer correctly and you'll earn my respeck.
What is the best anime of this season?


Join our discord if you haven't already btw
Stay away from the general chat in it tho. It's cancer
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
boii what do you think all of the main guys are doing everyday lel.
I just got one question for you.
Answer correctly and you'll earn my respeck.
What is the best anime of this season?


Join our discord if you haven't already btw
Stay away from the general chat in it tho. It's cancer
I'm already on the Discord , my name is " AdBlock Plus " ..

Everyone got differents taste for now i love Netoge No Yome *-* !
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
I'm already on the Discord , my name is " AdBlock Plus " ..

Everyone got differents taste for now i love Netoge No Yome *-* !
I liked that anime to but it was by no means the "best" anime of the season which is what I asked.
you failed sorry

- - - Updated - - -

If you wanna talk about ecchi I'm your man tho. I've seen a lot of it but it rarely is the best anime of the season
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
I liked that anime to but it was by no means the "best" anime of the season which is what I asked.
you failed sorry

- - - Updated - - -

If you wanna talk about ecchi I'm your man tho. I've seen a lot of it but it rarely is the best anime of the season


Best anime of the season , i've no idea to be honest i just watch them and don't make a ladderboard ^-^ ..
But hey , if you have Nekos + Ecchi please give me this senpai !
I need a Yaoi with a good story got any?
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
I need a Yaoi with a good story got any?
This one if you never watched it : Junjou Romantica
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
I need a Yaoi with a good story got any?
boku no pico or natsuyasumi summer vacation is a really good one
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
boku no pico or natsuyasumi summer vacation is a really good one
Good story pls.
Ill keep it simple: Mystery :P
I want a psychological/horror anime, much like Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Another, Elfen Lied, and School Days (lmfao o no)
Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
I want a psychological/horror anime, much like Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Another, Elfen Lied, and School Days (lmfao o no)
Shiki? .
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Shiki? .
Ehm, I've watched that already
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?