Name changing scripts

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Name changing scripts
I know there's a cap on the amount of times you can change your name now, but is there a script (Not a hack) that can change your steam name repeatedly? Or is it not possible with scripts.
/Moved to the correct section.
Plausible to achieve using a program. (not a hack)
I'm not sure about any limits.
@wassup gee @_NightWare it is completely possible but you will not be able to interact with your game as the script runs
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
@wassup gee @_NightWare it is completely possible but you will not be able to interact with your game as the script runs
That depends. you have programming languages that can send key strokes to background windows.
*AutoIT*

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take a try at making such a script tomorrow. if I don't feel like shit after ruining an exam
Well the cap is 5 now so it wont do much. Plus it would be interesting to see what you can do. maybe you have have a preset list of names, or steal names from the lobby ur in but that is a little harder i'd say.
I haven't been able to get around for it yet, I fucked up my exam and I have an MTA tomorrow. I'll PM you once I get to it.
@wassup gee , Thought i'd give you an update on what I currently have.
I've made it so that the script can eighter get the names from ingame, or load them from a pre-existing file, The script then stores those names.
I'm currently working on getting the script to go all the way to >friends>smallarrowdown>changeprofilename>etc
So be patient :P it's not as simple as I thought, but i'm not giving up yet.
2 weeks have passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us