CoolRomeo - At your services!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Romeo - At your services!
Hi, i found this forum looking for methods to make money and it looks soo simple. I hope stay here for long time like other members.

Offering my professional services developing programs with:
-Vb.net
-C++
-Javascript

I can create:
*http bot's for any website (5$+)
*Faucet's (5$)
*word'press design (15$+)
*Logo design(5$)
*English Spanish translator (5$+)
*Websites (jquery,db,php,html,css)[30$+]

Skype: deadromeo.thebotnet
Or PM me here.

Hope i can make post and maybe release some tools to help anyone make their first $$ online.
Thanks to all!
Review:

This is a new member, so I was a bit cautious, but he is a very friendly person. He was able to meet all of my requests and is even taking extra time to help me figure some side things out at no extra cost.

The price was pretty good for what I ordered. He is also updating my bot tomorrow with another feature - free.

Overall a good transaction. Possibly ordering from you again.
Quote Originally Posted by Money15Awesome View Post
Review:

This is a new member, so I was a bit cautious, but he is a very friendly person. He was able to meet all of my requests and is even taking extra time to help me figure some side things out at no extra cost.

The price was pretty good for what I ordered. He is also updating my bot tomorrow with another feature - free.

Overall a good transaction. Possibly ordering from you again.
Thanks to you, DeadRomeo at your services! Vouch for you, nice trader all smooth.
Quote Originally Posted by t o n t i <3 View Post


I don't want to be rude, you posted your services to the wrong section.
Post here instead.
Its ok, i did but my post is not approved dont know why? If you please can move this thread or approve my post i would be very gratefull. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by DeadRomeo View Post
Its ok, i did but my post is not approved dont know why? If you please can move this thread or approve my post i would be very gratefull. Thanks!
I'm not a minion(staff), I just gave an advice
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1046131
Read it carefuly, and leave this thread like that, got no idea who can delete these in this section.
Good luck with selling
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?