Gamerage Account Creator [CrossFire Europe & Pangya]

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Gamerage Account Creator [CrossFire Europe & Pangya]
Hi,
Since the one HERE doesn't work anymore, here I've created one for you.
[Screenshot]:

[Important]:
- If the program is stuck on "Checking..." for a long time that means one of the information can't be used to create a Gamerage account, so please click on "Reset All" button and try with different information.
- The checkbox made with the password is for enabling the Password Mask or not. If it's not checked you will have the password (*******).
[Virus Scans]:
ⓘ
ⓘ
Trojan.Msil a7a men virus trojan dont dawnlad man
Gamerage Account Creator v1.0_mpgh.net.rar62 KB · 772 downloads 1/58 malicious
/Approved content attached.
I need this, thank you.
But for what? what is this? isnt it the same if i would register on the offical website?
Please put the source code on GitHub.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the close button? I had to close with CTRL + F4
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Please put the source code on GitHub.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the close button? I had to close with CTRL + F4
I forgot where I've put the project, once I find it I'll upload the SC.
For now your will need to close it that way, I've forgotten to put a control tab.
no reason at all you can just create a gamerage account anyways but everyone else needs that it could put a nickname ingame so they could play cf eu in the first place.
lol, i found this! Jesus, thank tou
gj bro, rarely see this
This is not working
Quote Originally Posted by StyxPro View Post
This is not working
Thanks for your feedback, I'll check this today.
@ @StyxPro
The tool was last tested today and is still working, can you please tell me if you're getting any errors?
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
@ @StyxPro
The tool was last tested today and is still working, can you please tell me if you're getting any errors?
Just tested the program and it worked fine for me good job.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?